Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1102 of 1199

As Velon and Lia speak with Cratol, Poljen - Page 1102 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Aug, 2018 - 12:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2018 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1102

Penelope arrives back from shopping right as Velon says the word "Cyanwrath." She tries REALLY hard not to laugh, but inevitably fails and releases a small giggle.

"Hey guys, I've gotten most of what we wanted from the market here. Where are we going now?" Penelope asks.

Out of Character: Daishain, I know we've been busy on the drama train, but it seems to be mostly winding down now. I have pretty much everything marked down aside from the prices of any available weapon gems and the availability of overpowered potions. Also we want to try and sell the Wand of Wonder here.

We were looking for lesser energy assault crystals, crystal of arcane steel, and potentially, if available, the witchlight reservoir. Velon was also wondering about which damage types are available from those crystals. Per 3.5e, it seems to only be fire, electric, cold, and acid. The potions in question are large healing potions (Supreme and superior), potion of heroism, and potion of speed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2018 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia's eyebrows raise in surprise as she hears Velon. She considers for a moment before answering." He is young. There is a chance he can learn from his mistakes." She looks to the young monk. "I hope that you have learned your lesson well Cratol. I believe you should have another chance due to your youth. Turn your back on us again and there will be no other chance."

Mari listens quietly as they talk with Cratol. Her face is impassive but her hand grips a dagger behind her back. She resolves to keep an eye on the monk if he rejoins them.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2018 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol starts walking towards Velon but stops as he get close and hears about Cyanwrath. "He has shown himself again? I know Poljen has a thing for him since that last duel. I think it is a like a thorn in his side that he did not defeat him. Teach you to doge I can help as I can but it will not be easy. Also thank you to you and Lia for giving me another chance. I will not let you down."
Turning to Tazskan he says, "I have been foolish and left without notice. I have rid the land of a artifact that was killing the land. Otherwise I have been seeing this lovely lady named Sylmae."

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2018 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1102 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I know that you won't Cratol. Thank you."

Velon perks up and whispers "Ooh, you've been SEEING her?" "Oh now we MUST have drinks later! Did you capture her with your staff or a swift kick? A net maybe? Did you have to use a ki point? Where do you keep those things, anyhow? I never actually SEE them." Velon laughs and smacks Cratol on the back. His teasing should seem like good natured big brother type stuff, to most, at least. "Good for you. Less time on the walls, fewer pushups and more time… ahem… ah, never mind."

Now in a much better mood, Velon whispers to Taz and Cratol, while they are on the subject. "Lia's always flirting with me, too." "I could see that going somewhere, what do you think?" he adds in jest. He tells Cratol "I think Poljen has his eye on Morgain, too." "Taz, at this rate, I think you're next. The wizard is, well, ... A wizard. Rescue any pretty elves I don't know about lately?"

27th Aug, 2018 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra watches in near surprised at how quickly the new changes, though thankfully apologies had been giving out like they should. Yet on talk shifting to flirting, romantic interests, and even whether the wizard had someone even on jest. Thpugh the drow won't say anything, doesn't quite understand herself, she does find herself annoyed by such banter. In a less of a good mood herself because of this, she turns away from the others.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Aug, 2018 - 8:02pm

27th Aug, 2018 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine being some distance away with her packages in hand she hears the conversation. She stays quite through the whole thing. She then moves closer when Velon pats Cratol on the back, and lets out the breathe she seemed to be holding. Upon catching Velon say that Poljen may like her she blushes and turns to look away briefly and sees Zarra close by and wonders if she too caught the conversation and the comment.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2018 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1102

Soon enough, the party obtains what they need from the market, and departs Everlund with some haste.

Sylmae seemed quite distressed at the conflict between Cratol and the others, but relaxes somewhat as it seems to get resolved. She follows along, helping her brother to do the same. They both look on in wonder as the group rises up on the platform towards the aerial castle.

Soon enough, everyone is on board, and the purchased goods have been squared away for the journey.

One brief look from Lawrance shows that Gaelin's situation won't be a quick fix, he'll need time to study it at the least. Fortunately, Sylmae seems eager for a journey on this marvelous structure. Gaelin… you're not sure, he seems to have slipped into some fantasy in his own mind.

Out of Character: I should note that there is a time discrepancy between what Cratol's been up to and you guys. I tried at first to keep his stuff on the same timeline as the rest, but it quickly proved futile, travel time alone killed that idea.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1102

As Velon and Lia speak with Cratol, Poljen just keeps glaring. When they finally relent and say they will allow Cratol one more chance, he says nothing. When Velon actually seems to be kindly, even friendly towards the monk, Poljen's glare becomes a scowl. He doesn't even react to the jibes about Morgaine, whereas normally he would have made some grand joke and flirted in an over-the-top manor with both Mari and Morgaine, acting as if he was suddenly caught by each for making eyes at the other. But his usual jovial manner is nowhere to be seen.

He finally shoots a withering glance at Velon and Lia, then turns and helps carry various purchases and/or patients to the flying platform for the trip back to Skyreach. Once things are settled in, and Lawrance confirms it will take sometime to help the brother of Cratol's paramour, he then tells Poppo, "Set course for the besieged gnome, but take us around Thay. And make all haste! Such a brave and intrepid fellow must be rescued!"

Finally, he tells Velon and Lia, "He has burned his last bridge. No further chances beyond this from me. And if ever you wish my advice, you need only ask. Despite the fact my opinions are either ignored or consistently bad enough for you to discount them."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.