Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 112 of 1199

Cahleth pulls the latest arrow out of his - Page 112 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Mar, 2017 - 7:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256021
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 112

Round Nine

Poljen drags the elf back to the rear barricade. The man's neck appears to have been broken in the fall. A quick search shows that his shield and rapier appear to be be worth looting. Pol will need to keep searching to see if there's anything in the pockets and the like. Someone prays over Pol's wounds, and they close slightly. The barbarian can feel clarity returning as the adrenaline begins to fade a little.

Lia restores considerable vitality to Cahleth, who stands and resumes firing, Both the troublesome mage and a nearby fighter fall to his arrows. But he takes yet another arrow in the process.

Sar'ai makes good progress, aided by someone on the other side pulling on the rope. Soon enough, she's able to grab onto the top of an empty ladder. Several on Greenest's side of the wall take notice, and bows start to swing her way.

Cratol throws a torch lit for him by the militia man. The fire spreads quickly, encompassing the front of the gate. People start stumbling out of the fog, several badly burned or burning. The fog begins to dissipate as the heat drives off the magically gathered moisture.

The wagon behind the gate shifts as suddenly frantic men start shoving at it. The wagon topples over as three particularly burly men shove it back. They stumble out to the sides, two of them are on fire. Targul cuts one of the injured down before pulling back. A volley of arrows brings down the other burning man and injures the third.

Onthar calls for everyone to retreat to the barricade as the gate is breached. At the moment, only the fire prevents entry, though the opening isn't quite clear, one door remains partially intact, and still somewhat braced. That at least should cut down on how many can enter at once.

[After being healed for 21 HP, Cahleth takes another 5 damage, Poljen is healed for 9. Went ahead and used one of Targul's previous melee rolls in response to the invasion. Presumed Onwen would not try casting Web in a flame filled space. He and Geoffroy are free to come up with a new action for this round.]

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol climbs down from the tower after tossing the torch. He tells Cahleth and Lia, "I am heading to the next barricade back. I have done all I can here." He heads to the next barricade back.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen sees the wounded man is currently alone, and essentially facing Targul. Poljen says to the one who healed him, "More healing, please," as he goes through the pockets of checks for jewelry on the corpse.

Out of Character: : Necklaces, rings, etc. By the way, does his shield appear to be of better quality than Poljen's?

9th Mar, 2017 - 2:36am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Page 112 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen initially raises his hand and his staff preparing to cast his web but as the fog dissipates and he sees the men on fire his hands fall back down as he realizes that the fire would likely consume the webbing making it ineffective. Instead he hears Onthar calling for the forces to fall back to the barricade and he does so. If he has an action left he would cast chill touch on any enemies that come within range.

Onwen Brecht Results:
  • Chill touch attack on D20 (+5): 20 (1 roll)
  • Chill touch damage on D8 (+0): 2 (1 roll)


9th Mar, 2017 - 6:06am / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Once she is over the wall on the side of her companions, Sar'ai quickly drops the illusion of being one of the enemy and appears as her regular half-drow self. She quickly jumps down from the wall and attacks the closest figure trying to breach the gate, daggers in hand.

Out of Character: Sar'ai will jump down (Acrobatics check) and begin tearing into flesh with both main action and bonus action.

Attached Image Edited: Brandonfett on 9th Mar, 2017 - 6:11am

Sarai Tzzerit Results:
  • Acrobatics on D20 (+4): 6 (1 roll)
  • Attack main hand on D20 (+4): 6 (1 roll)
  • Attack off hand on D20 (+4): 10 (1 roll)
  • Damage main on D4 (+2): 5 (1 roll)
  • Damage off on D4 (+0): 1 (1 roll)


Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 8:15am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Lia sees Cahleth shot again before she can stand back up. She frowns in anger. She surveys the situation to determine what to do now. Noticing one of the enemy climbing over the wall she takes aim and prepares to loose her arrow. Just before she does so suddenly the figure changes to Sar'ai. She shakes her head. " Cahleth, it's time to fall back. I heard Onthar order it. We gave them time to start the fire. Let's go to the barricade before we are trapped here. " Lia races down the ladder and back behind the barricade. She will ask one of the clerics to heal her.

Specific Action: She will use dash to get as close to the barricade as she can. If she makes the barricade she will ask for healing from one of the clerics.

Out of Character: : The initiative worked out perfectly. I deferred to go behind Poljen who tied with Sar'ai. That makes Lia and Sar'ai tied. Players decide initiative order when players tie on the roll. Lia will go behind Sar'ai as well for this battle.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Mar, 2017 - 8:19am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Mar, 2017 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 112

The Terror says...

Thinking better of his previous plan to retreat to the tower, Targul will help with the ground defense. If the attack path has been narrowed to just one or two enemies being able to enter the area as in, through the last door that isn't on fire, he'll set up with those defending that entry and help thin out the attackers.

Targul Results:
  • Initative on D20 (+4): 12 (1 roll)
  • Attack 2 rnds on D20 (+7): 27, 25, 14, 26 (4 rolls)
  • Damage 2 rnds (2d6+5) on D6 (+0): 3, 6, 4, 1 (4 rolls)
  • Crit on 26 & 27 on D6 (+0): 6, 3, 1, 6 (4 rolls)
  • Generic Save on D20 (+0): 10 (1 rolls)


Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 112

Cahleth pulls the latest arrow out of his arm with a grunt more of frustration than pain. He reluctantly gives up the position in the tower as Cratol dashes off and Lia speaks reasonably.

He dashes off toward the barricade, right on Lia's heels. As soon as they get in position he will have an arrow ready for whatever emerges through the gates.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.