Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1123 of 1199

Cratol helps tie up the prisoners and then - Page 1123 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Sep, 2018 - 7:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2018 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1123

Poljen raises his eyebrows as the others begin tying up the prisoners, and even discuss trying to convince them they are friends. He asks quietly, "Do we have time for this? Do we know exactly where the other patrols are? Or when the castle will begin its bombardment?"

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2018 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine, places her bow in her Quiver of Elhonna and grabs her hemp rope.
She tells Perry, "Well of course! Let's get these captives tied and gagged, shall we Cratol?"
Once they are tied and gagged with Cratol's help and the others, she steps back with the end of the rope in her hand to make sure the captive doesn't make any sudden moves, if they try she will just put then in hog tie and then they won't be going anywhere.

Out of Character: Not sure if that is what is called back then, or if it was even used. If it was not, she will improvise and do something that will have the same effect.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2018 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Makes me wish I had an interdimensional pocket to store our captives in. Maybe a variant on the Rope Trick spell?" Lawrance mutters to himself for a bit, contemplating spell modifications, then comes back to the conversation. "We have the Captain and his ten, back at the elevator. Perhaps leaving these with him for storage? I doubt we could enthrall them to help us without major issues."

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2018 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1123 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon is pleased to see the team take out the patrol so easily and stops getting ready to cast his spell. He peers around for trouble, such as another patrol nearby.

As the others suggest tying up the soldiers, Velon just shrugs at Poljen as if to say 'eh, let them do that, I guess'. He's weary of such choices. As the men are tied up, Velon approaches. He tries to use his message spell to Mari and Poljen as subtly as he can, covering his mouth with his gauntlet briefly and whispering "Look mean, if you would" to each of them.

Once they are awake again, Velon looks at the 4 (?) prisoners, trying to look and sound mean. "Well, which one of you is going to tell me something I don't already know about what is going on here with this tower, your mages, this maze, and the reason you are here?" He holds out his hammer and looks at it intently, polishing any spots he sees and trying to look like he'd casually and happily murder one of them at any second. "Whichever one of you tells me the most interesting bit of information might even get to live!"

Out of Character: . Ah the regret of playing the Lawful Good character and all of these moral quandaries. Velon's trying something different in hopes of some quick info. I don't have the stomach for our 47th interrogation scene otherwise.

Asking Mari and Poljen for help intimidating these dudes.

:Sigh: Editing so I can uncheck my 'heavily altered for no useful reasons' dice rolls.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 14th Sep, 2018 - 4:07pm

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2018 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Aw, thank you Lia," Perry says with a genuine smile. "I would be honored to meet your son."

Then, Perry replies to Mari as he continues to help with the captured, "I might be able to do such a thing actually, but it would be very risky and I would need a solid minute of their attention. Even then it isn't guaranteed sadly. It's much easier to charm one person, you know," he says with a toothy grin, teasing the young rogue and fully expecting her to roll her eyes.

"Maybe someday I'll be able to charm the masses. Ah, one can only dream," Perry says as he looks off into the distance longingly. "It would take a lot of fey magic though, that much is certain."

Out of Character: I'm referring to the Perry's Enthralling Performance ability here. I am enjoying this new dynamic with Perry and Mari. She's so serious and he totally isn't, yet they have been working very well on missions together (Laugh).

Reconcile Edited: seath on 14th Sep, 2018 - 4:01pm

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2018 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mari eyes Perry as he speaks. When he gets to the part about charming one person she does roll her eyes." I thought you were being serious for once Perry. This is a serious situation. You would jest at a burial service."

She looks like she is about to continue when Mari tilts her head and looks at Velon." She mouths the words, "Of course. ". Mari takes out her most wicked looking dagger and looks at the men." I hope none of you bastards talk." She nods to Velon." He is the only reason I'm not cutting on you now. I know the first thing I'm cutting off of each of you. You will never be able to lay with a woman again." She looks cheerful at the prospect.

Lia smiles warmly at the tiefling." One day my friend. Velon and I will take you to meet him. He would like you."

Out of Character: : Mari is aiding Velon on his interrogation.

Seath, I'm enjoying their dynamic as well. She was meant to be a more carefree person but this campaign happened *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Sep, 2018 - 4:17pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2018 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1123

Velon just glares at their captives for a second but then responds to Mari. "Hey, you don't get to have all of the fun. Leave some life in 'em for her." He gestures towards his hammer once again. All of this is very out of character for Velon, but he's willing to give it a try.

When Lia makes a comment about Fay and references Velon's relationship with him, Velon doesn't know how to react. He just musters up a half-hearted, uncomfortable laugh at the topic and then adds "Ah, yeah, at least as well… "

Out of Character: Fay is a pain in the arse, but I suppose the player complaining that his character didn't get enough compliments, among other things, was a big part of it. Velon and the Daishain-run Fay may be able to get along eventually.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2018 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1123

Cratol helps tie up the prisoners and then goes back to gather the horses and lead them over towards the elevator so they can be transported to the castle.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.