Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1137 of 1199

"Yellow the first time was probably just - Page 1137 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Sep, 2018 - 5:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2018 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1137

They head down the green path. Lia looks at Velon to make sure the acid didn't burn him. Mari walks ahead to examine everything closely.

Sponsored Links:
21st Sep, 2018 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine follows the group as we enter the maze, she also puts the order of the gems into her memory. She feels sorry for Perry when his tail gets bitten by the creature in the fountain, she also remembers how the sea can have strange creatures in it that would attack people. She will avoid going near any more of the fountains. She will continue to follow the others down the chosen path as she keeps an eye out for anything out of ordinary.

Morgaine Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+6): 19 (1 roll)

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2018 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Once again, the creature in the fountain spits acid, this time a hit is scored, searing Poljen's left arm.

The green path leads to another crossing with a fountain, this one with 3 circles at its base.

Out of Character: poljen take 14 acid damage. To be clear, it at least looks like the same creature each time.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Sep, 2018 - 3:59pm

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2018 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1137 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Looks like we are on the right path. Let's try not to get spat on, since we know these creature's launching pad."

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2018 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon just ignores Poljen's response, probably his best new tactic for dealing with the last of the snowflakes.

As they proceed on down the path, Velon hears Taz and then leans in and whispers to Perry. "He was a parrot in a past life, I'm sure of it."

Velon catches Lia inspecting him for any acid damage. "It got me pretty good. It could use some treatment. You should get this armor off of me as soon as you can." As usual, he winks and smirks.

Out of Character: . Making the perception roll as requested, but I'm sure I'm behind by several fountains at this pace. I'll just make several.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2018 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"If we are still following the order of the stones, then Yellow is the next choice. But we already went down yellow first, and that fountain had one circle. So do we go down Yellow again, in keeping with the order of the stones or do we try Blue, which is the only path we haven't been down? My vote is to keep sticking with the order of the stones and try Yellow."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2018 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1137

Lia examines the barbarians arm." Poljen, it doesn't look too bad. Nothing you cannot handle." She heads towards the blue path." Well done Perry. We are getting somewhere. "

Mari steps out and walks down the blue path. Hearing Perry, she turns and stops ." You have been right so far Perry. Yellow it is "Mari heads down the yellow path She' ll examine everything in the next clearing very carefully. Mari will watch the fountain carefully and stay back as far as she can and still examine it.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Sep, 2018 - 4:56pm

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2018 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1137

"Yellow the first time was probably just a loop-back. Yellow this time may not be. The circles will tell us. I vote for Yellow as well."
Specific Action: Use Arcane Ward if it fires at Lawrance.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 21st Sep, 2018 - 5:09pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.