Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 115 of 1199

Onwen prepares himself by casting false life - Page 115 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Mar, 2017 - 2:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256621
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 115

Cratol nods and heads towards her house to make sure she is safe. He will help make sure she gets to the fort if she is not already there before assisting others.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Round Eleven

With everyone back away from the gate, people fill in the last gap in the barricade. The piles smell horrible, having already been splashed with pitch, alcohol, and other flammables.

Sir Onthar speaks up, "This position won't hold for long, but we need to give people as much time as we can. I want people to hit them with whatever they can when they start coming through, slow them down, and whittle down their numbers. When we can no longer contain them, I will give the order to retreat, at that point, head to the fort swiftly and regroup there. We will fire the barricades behind us to keep a head start. Anyone slowed by their wounds should go now, get assistance if needed."

[I would appreciate it if people gave me their next five rounds worth of actions. Depending on how well you do, holding them here for at least that long is a possibility,]

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol for the next five rounds will be helping to ensure people are being assisted to the fort as needed. He is starting with the pigeon lady to make sure she is safe then going to assist stragglers as he can.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 115 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen decides that this situation calls for as much as he can give, so he drinks his healing draught and nods at Sir Onthar's orders. "We will make sure they pay with blood for every inch of ground!"

Out of Character: : He will use his bow as they first come through the gate, but once they are within movement range he will switch to sword and shield. Conveniently, the dice rolls are the same. I will make 5 attack rolls. The damage can be moderated by weapon if need be at your convenience, but will roll it at +5. If damage is with the bow, I believe it will be +3 instead. Oh, and of course he will Rage when the fun kicks off again.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cahleth will get into perfect position with his bow, aiming over the barricades or whatever debris he can take partial shelter behind. He has an arrow ready as soon as the first shape emerges. On each of his turns he'll fire two shots, one for his normal action and the other as part of his Horde Breaker ability.

Before the chaos erupts, he looks over up and over his shoulder to ensure the citizen archers are at the ready. He gives a calm nod to their captain as she gets her archers at the ready.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Lia frowns at Sar'ai unsatified at her answer. She looks over to Poljen. " How were you invisible by the way barbarian? I'm curious." She smiles. " If you leave the safety of this barricade to assault an army again just know I will shoot you to save them the trouble. Sar'ai was right. Luck is all that saved you before." She takes cover as best she can to present as little target as possible while shooting. Lia draws an arrow back waiting. She will begin firing as targets present themselves.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 115

Poljen shrugs at Lia, then notices Nyzahr also coming down from the tower. He gestures at her and says to Lia, "My plan was to talk to that dragonborn for a bit until we were ready for the fight. Suddenly the tiefling there tapped me and turned me invisible. Since our plan was to kill a lizard, I decided that I now had an advantage that might help. If I took the time to start talking to you all about it I thought I might lose that surprise. So off I went." As Nyzahr comes closer he looks sternly at her and says, "Tiefling, that was an interesting tactic. Thank you. But do not ever do something like that again without asking first, understand?"

11th Mar, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 115

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen prepares himself by casting false life upon himself followed by the sleep spell on the first group of enemy that breaks through the gates; finally for the last three rounds he uses chill touch on the incoming attackers.

Onwen Brecht Results:
  • False life on D4 (+4): 5 (1 roll)
  • Sleep on D8 (+0): 5, 2, 4, 7, 3 (5 rolls)
  • Chill Touch attack on D20 (+5): 14, 14, 18 (3 rolls)
  • Chill touch damage on D8 (+0): 4, 3, 7 (3 rolls)



 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.