Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1152 of 1199

The two key pieces twist together to form - Page 1152 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Sep, 2018 - 4:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1152

Perry does not willingly give his key half to Lawrance. "I'll have you know that harrumphing is a time-honored tradition of the Pennington household! Besides, aren't you the oldest one here, minus Lia obviously? No offense, Lia. Anyway, who peed in your oatmeal?"

Out of Character: Feel free to make a contested Athletics check against Perry's Acrobatics to grab the key. I'm not sure why he's being so mean to Perry right now, but you can't just boss him around like that for no reason and expect him to just go along with it man.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 27th Sep, 2018 - 3:33pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"No, I doubt I'm the oldest one here, being in my early twenties. It was just surprising to hear a 'harrumph', among our group. What ever it takes, though, to continue on." With that, he hands his piece of the key to Velon "Here, you deal with him."
Out of Character: - He's tired, so he's grumpy. Nothing against Perry, per se. Feel free to contest your Athletics elsewhere.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon just looks up at the sphynx and says "See what I mean?"

He accepts the key from Lawrance and then just turns halfway around to Perry and raises as eyebrow as if to ask "Do you want to do this or shall I?"

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1152 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry, still a bit dumbfounded by this entire exchange, looks to Velon, then to the key Velon is holding, then back to the key he is holding, and then finally back to Velon. His form shifts as he takes on the exact appearance of the paladin.

Pelon approaches Velon and gets really close to his face. Their eyes lock. Then, Pelon, imitating Velon's hearty voice, simply grumbles, "Wizards… "

Still close, Pelon drops his half of the key into the paladin's hands and smacks him on the back as he lets out a deep chuckle. He gives him a wink, then reverts to his normal form.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 27th Sep, 2018 - 4:15pm

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen watches and listens to the exchanges between Lawrance and Perry, then Velon and Perry/Velon. He leans over and says to Morgaine, "Don't worry about this. When the fighting begins, they will work together." He pauses then adds, "At least, well enough to carry the day." He then readies himself for whatever may be behind the door as Velon makes ready to open it.

27th Sep, 2018 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine stands there and watches the exchange between Perry, Lawrence and Velon. When Perry changes into Velon and goes up to the real Velon, she is a bit shocked then when she hears Poljen tell her they will be fine during the fighting it is at the time, she sees Perry/Velon pat him on the back and wink at him. She tries to hide the chuckle as best she can as Perry returns to his 'normal' self.
Speaking to Poljen, "I too shall be ready for what lays ahead of us."
Morgaine will once again, make sure her grap on the scimitar is tight as she follows Poljen and the others through the now open door.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1152

Velon sighs and looks up at the sphynx one last time. "Do you need any company? I could leave several of these people here with you, like, forever." After a brief pause he adds "Please?"

He sighs one more time and heads for the door. Just before inserting the key (Keys?) he turns back to the group and says "I know the puzzles almost put us all to sleep, but be ready for anything now."

At that he tries the key(s).

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1152

The two key pieces twist together to form a single whole. It easily fits into the lock, and soon the door is open.

The group heads down a passage among the hedges. Soon enough it widens into a clearing, at the far side, another door can be seen. In between you and it is a huge figure made of metal, largely humanoid, it has four arms, two of them oriented opposite to the others. It also stands nearly 30 feet in height. The figure does not move as you approach.

On the ground before you is a short plinth. It reads, "To proceed, this Guardian must be brought low. Stand on any circle to begin."

3 raised Stone circles circle the clearing. One is colored Gray, another Deep Blue, the third is a kaleidoscope of colors, White, blue, red, and green.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Sep, 2018 - 4:56pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.