Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1197 of 1199

Mari relaxes as she feels the pain in her - Page 1197 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Nov, 2018 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
11th Nov, 2018 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1197

Lady of the Water says...

As Morgaine sees her blade land true in CW back; she is quite pleased to see the Dragon Warrior go down. She is wearing a nice grin on her face as she sees Velon's hammer go down on his head. Then once he is dead, she will then begin removing her blade raising it up in the air and saying in a load cry: "To the Silver Blaze and the brave gnomes!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As soon as the final foe has fallen, Lawrance heaves a sigh of massive relief. “That was closer than most of our battles. Autumn, Summer? What can we do to help? We can raise your masters if needed. All the parts are there.” He magically dusts himself off, taking a sip from a water skin he pulls from the magic pouch. Looking out over the devastation wrought from the battle he sighs again and starts checking on the state of all the allies.
Hearing winter call out he laughs and blurts “Cloning? Soul Jar? Contingency? What do they use? Good planning!”.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 11th Nov, 2018 - 7:04pm

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen slumps as the half-dragon finally succumbs to his injuries. He smiles and nods at Morgaine in honor of her striking the blow the all but ended Cyanwrath's life. When Velon looks at him, Poljen just waves for Velon to end it. He looks bewildered when the automaton announces the gnome(s) will be awaking shortly, then says, "I will always be amazed by magic."

Out of Character: : I knew I was going to be away for a bit so I had Poljen deliver that send-off already… the remark about how Cyanwrath and his ilk are responsible for some converting to Tiamat's arch-enemy. That's all. But thank you for thinking of me! He will offer his services for moving anything heavy during clean-up, though Velon and Cratol have their strengths magically enhanced beyond Poljen's…

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2018 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1197 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In response to Lawrence's question, Autumn states, "You have done enough, without your intervention, surely these men would have broken into the tower while the master and mistress were still recovering. I am the closest of their creations to a warrior, and I would not even have slowed them down on my own."

"It will take us time to undo the damage done here, but we have that time now."

Limping over to her fallen companion Spring, the construct kneels down to examine the still form, a protesting squeal coming from her knee joint in the process. After a few moments, she uses a small tool to open a panel in Spring's chest and yanks out a heavy looking cube, about 2 inches on each side, that appears to be made of adamantium. "His mind is intact, but I must get it to another power source if he is to survive as we know him. Please excuse me."

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2018 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance watches the disassembly with some interest, the mechanical magic an intriguing invention. He then turns his attentions to the dead, carefully searching all the lesser foes before working up to the higher ranks (If they are not already searched.) he specially looks at the mages, suspecting pocket dimensions and secret chests holding their valuables. Muttering softly “spellbooks, spellbooks, who’s got their spellbooks. “.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2018 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Seeing the battle come to an end Cratol slumps to the ground and sits there relaxing. Knowing this battle was one of the hardest the fought he is glad that everyone did survive even though it seemed like some may not survive at times. He gives a nod towards Lia as he knows it was her doing that kept everyone alive.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2018 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1197

Lawrence quickly finds what he is looking for. The spellbook used by the Archmage cut down by Velon. It is a ponderous tome, and it appears to have been bound with the hide of a silver dragon.

As soon as he starts cracking it open however, the book erupts into intense blue and white flames. The wizard barely manages to drop it before the heat scorches his hands.

Within a matter of moments, nothing remains but ashes.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Nov, 2018 - 4:08pm

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2018 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1197

Mari relaxes as she feels the pain in her throat relax. She smiles for a moment then glares at Perry." Worried? Who do you think you are changing me without warning like that? Losing myself to that monstrous creature. No risk to you of course." She wags her finger at his chest then stalks off to loot.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.