Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1198 of 1199

The bodies are searched soon enough. Soon, - Page 1198 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Nov, 2018 - 11:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2018 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1198

Velon congratulates Morgaine on the killing blow and goes around checking on everyone individually, praising them for their bravery and contribution to the victory. He is mildly curious about any treasure that could aid them in the continuing war, but trusts his companions to let him know of anything significant in that area. He is quite curious about the state of these wizards, however.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2018 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry winces as Mari gives him an earful. He looks down at the ground in much the same way a guilty puppy that peed on a carpet would. As she walks away, he reaches out his hand and tries to reply, "But, I... "

His words fall on deaf ears however as she leaves to go assist with looting the bodies. The melancholy bard slowly waddles away and begins helping Lawrance and the others collect the various loot and non-mundane items.

"That could have gone better," he whispers to himself.

Out of Character: Perry will assist Lawrance with magic item gathering and help store items in his Bag of Holding for easy transport as needed. He will recommend Detect Magic as a ritual to spot the good, non-mundane items, but will keep an eye out for anything else that seems useful.

12th Nov, 2018 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #
Morgaine
Fighter
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lady of the Water says...

Morgaine gives Velon a smile for the his congrats to her for doing the killing blow.
"Was a group effort, I just got lucky that my blade hit home."
I then help the others loot the bodies and help take it to the castle, if needed.
If we go after the stragglers, then will help there as much as she can.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2018 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1198 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

After a few moments sitting to get his breath and to calm down some Cratol will get up and assist everyone with gathering weapons, armor and other treasures to transport back to the castle. Once that is done he will stand to the side and wait to see what everyone wants to do next.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2018 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon gets in Mari's way a bit as she walks away from Perry and asks, partially in jest, "What are you so upset about?" "I'm the one who almost soiled my britches when you turned into that massive beast!" He smiles at her and then over to Perry. "Nice job you two. Quite the duo… "

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2018 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nodding to Perry, Lawrence’s basic searching of the bodies wraps up and he then spends the time to cast a detect magic. His movements exaggerated from his utter fatigue from the battle, the spell takes effect and he does another check over the dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 9:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1198

She stops and studies Velon." It's hard to deal with. Transformed into some strange beast. I lose myself in it. This time I was afraid it might be permanent. With what little piece of me that was left of course. "

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1198

The bodies are searched soon enough. Soon, you have a large stack of items worth going through. Nearly all of the combatants on the field had some sort of magical item, although most of it appears to be relatively weak effects.

Of the greatest interest would be Cyanwrath's blade and armor, A staff taken from the archmage, a strange looking puzzle box, and a scrollcase on the body of the last cleric who had managed to cheat death much longer than most of his compatriots.

Some time later, the doors to the tower open again, and a very tired looking gnomish woman appears. She walks over to you all and bows, "I wish to extend my gratitude for defending my home. And apologize that my fool of a husband has gotten back to work instead of being with me."

Out of Character: Still working on the complete loot list.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.