Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 24 of 58

I'll see about how I can maybe rearrange - Page 24 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jan, 2017 - 11:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 58 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (58) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 24

Paulnelson and his character brought up another point. Do you guys have a worn symbol of some kind?

You certainly don't have to, but such a thing does help with establishing legitimacy.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jan, 2017 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

I do not believe so, though I am open forsuch with just about any symbol myself. I agree it could be useful to have such though mattering how great of a reputation the party gains such could also cause them to be recognized by the wrong sort.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Jan, 2017 - 11:47pm

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Indeed, it will help you get recognition for your deeds, but recognition can be good or bad.

On the other hand, badges can be removed, and shield emblems covered, so it doesn't prevent you from going unrecognized.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 24 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fair point, Daishain, but I warn you all, Poljen would rarely agree that they should not want to be recognized. "Be proud of who you are! Declare it! Strike fear in your enemies!" Stuff like that…

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'm fine with a worn symbol. I think it would be appropriate. As we become more accomplished and make more of a name for ourselves the symbol will strike fear into others.

5th Jan, 2017 - 4:44am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

The Quiet Shadow says...

Again, I am fine with getting some symbol or identifer for the party. As the Silver Blaze, I might suggest a silver star or flame myself.

Also, how much is silvering weapons again? I actually forgot to consider this before, and Geoffroy is the only one I believe without such. Admittedly, he is feeding four mouths, counting himself, as well equipping his squire and sister. That cuts into his funds a fair bit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 24

100gp to silver a weapon. I like the silver flame or idea myself. Cahleth wouldn't don any such obvious symbol on his person. He likes the convenience of being anonymous to strangers.

5th Jan, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 24

The Quiet Shadow says...

I'll see about how I can maybe rearrange some of my purchases, maybe even go back in a few and let a few things go. If I could I would like to at least get the silvered weapon for Geoffroy while purchasing a couple more things for Elyria, especially since he had agreed to buy her a couple things.

Admittedly perhaps I should wait, perhaps saying that he has not yet had the opportunity to get it still hurt and could do so later which would allow for the means of purchasing a few other things. It's not like, at least I'd hope, the party is going to face anything that requires silvered anytime soon.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.