Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 25 of 58

Hello everyone, Just stumbled upon this thread, - Page 25 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jan, 2017 - 5:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 58 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (58) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 25

I make few promises about what you will or won't face.

But in regards to silver vulnerable creatures that I'd ever consider throwing at you at this low level, every one I can think of is also vulnerable to the fire/radiant magics you get as a Light cleric.

While Targul for instance would have a tough time vs a lycanthrope if he didn't have a silvered weapon, you're likely to be in decent shape.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2017 - 1:13am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hmm, you make a fair point… I will wait then. Geoffroy will simply be the odd one out for not having a silvered weapon for a little bit longer. I would rather that them deal with the trouble trying to figure out what I am willing to give up. As you said, many of his attacks will be dealing radiant or fire damage.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Jan, 2017 - 3:18am

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Thomaslee, I know that you have a lot of expenses with your retinue. I feel that he and Lia would be good friends. She would probably be aware of him wanting the weapons silvered. He might have mentioned it etc. I am more than willing for Lia to loan him 100 gold crowns until he can pay her back if you wish. That way you don't have to worry about it later. Who knows when you will have the chance to do it again.

6th Jan, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 25 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hmm… Well then, Lia's generosity would be greatly appreciated, though Geoffroy would look for the first opportunity to pay her back, and then some most likely.

The young kinight/cleric is not one to leave a debt unpaid for long and would take whatever opportunities he could to aid the beautiful wood elf if she requested. Those that aid him, Geoffroy would do the same for them.

Smiles, though he probably would need a bit of convincing by Lia before agreeing. Saying to get it was fine, and that it could wait.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Jan, 2017 - 3:26am

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

She can be very persuasive. . She would be concerned for Elyria and that Geoffroy would be around to protect her. Consider it done Thomaslee. I will deduct 100 from my gold coins and the weapon of your choice is silvered.

6th Jan, 2017 - 4:06am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

The Quiet Shadow says...

Thank you, I already made the update. Now I'll just finish deciding on what Geoffroy else to get a few items for his sister as well cloth for the party's image recogization.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Jan, 2017 - 4:07am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 25

Past time to call it I think. More than a week since the game began, and Dragonmonkey still hasn't posted with his character Zunadae. Under the circumstances, it is simplest to assume he was never a part of the group.

There are now two open seats in the event people wish to join in.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 25

Hello everyone,

Just stumbled upon this thread, read through the first 6-7 pages (And the last posts).
I'd be happy to join the party if the 2 seats are still available, probably will need a bit of help with character creation as I'm familiar with AD&D 3.5 not 5th and also never played on this particular forum before (Although I am familiar with Play By Post gaming).

Anyway, considering rolling with a Bard Character (Obviously on the Neutral or Chaotic-Good side, considering the party's direction and history etc). Still not sure about creating a human, halfling or gnome…

Also not aware of the mission's backdrop, even though I did read each character's respective backgrounds carefully.

Any advice and/or comments welcome !

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.