Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 35 of 58

As a suggestion, worry about the ring only - Page 35 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jul, 2017 - 3:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 58 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (58) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
5th Jul, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 35

The Quiet Shadow says...

Okay, so I have updated everything with Geoffroy except equipment I believe with 2722 gp to spend counting picking from rare items for 2500 gp and uncommon for 500 gp.

Also, I have 500 gp to spend for Elyria and I need to pick a Domain for her. Any updates to her character sheet I will leave to her but I will go and decide if anything was purchased before heading off for the side story.

Any chance you can repost the link to 5e equipment and magic items Dungeon Master?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

All publicly sharable 5E content, magic items included, can be found here: Source 9h.

5th Jul, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Thanks, what is Elyria's current armor? I will want to upgrade that perhaps, at the very least, and perhaps consider another item or two.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 35 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Just the basic scale mail and shield.

P.S. You are perfectly free to dip into the rest of your funds to outfit her if you wish. As your squire, you are responsible for her gear.

5th Jul, 2017 - 2:53am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

I am considering, if it could have been found, of mithral chain mail for Elyria and mithral plate for himself. Also, if I can do so, Geoffroy will get his sister a ring of protection if one can be found.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jul, 2017 - 2:54am

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

It all can be found, but…

Don't forget that unless you pick a domain for her that grants access to heavy armor, Elyria is only proficient in medium.

Also, mithral armor costs 500 in addition to the armor's base price. So Mithral full plate would be 1,250, while mithral chain mail would be 575

Ring of Protection is Rare, putting its price up at 2,500.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Jul, 2017 - 3:01am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jul, 2017 - 3:24am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 35

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hmm, that comes up to 4325 gp and Geoffroy only has 6 pg and 5 gp, what does that convert to? 65 gps it seems… which would not be enough.

Does she have access to an extra feat? Perhaps she could have the heavily armoured, though I could also go with mithral scale mail as well. Hmm, if I did, that would be 4295 gp.

Okay then I will go with mithral splint mail for Geoffroy, which essentially means they would have the same armor as before just as mithral. Cost totals mithral splint mail for 700 gp, mithral scale mail 550 gp, and ring of protection 2500 gp which totals 3750 gp… still too much.

Signs, I will see that Elyria is taken care off as that is what Geoffroy will want. As such, no upgrade in equipment for him. Which brings the total down to 3050 gp which is doable. Total money left is 15 gp.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jul, 2017 - 3:26am

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 35

As a suggestion, worry about the ring only after you can't upgrade the armor any more. Mithral Half plate for Elyria would be a better AC upgrade than mithral scale and the ring, and it would only cost 1,250.

You could also dedicate her one bonus feat as a human to heavily armored and go all the way for mithral full plate for 2,000 gp, still have 1,000 left over for yourself.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.