Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 36 of 58

Hmm, then I guess we'll just leave - Page 36 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jul, 2017 - 3:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 58 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (58) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
5th Jul, 2017 - 3:47am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 36

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hmm okay then let's try that:

For Elyria we will go with mithral full plate for 2,000 gp with the feat heavily armored and if we perhaps sell the old armor perhaps we can go with mithral splint mail for 700 gp for Geoffroy?

Admittedly, it will perhaps be a bit amusing or odd for the squire to have better armor than who they serve but it would simply be too much to get something better for Geoffroy. It may even bring a few questions or raised eyebrows or even questions that he will want to avoid.

This will leave me with 365 gp plus whatever I can get for the old armour. In all honesty, I could see Elyria being against this though her brother will insist. Geoffroy will want her protected, he can make do with his current armor especially since he can heal his own wounds and has more powerful magic to defend himself.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jul, 2017 - 4:46am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I have updated Poppo's character sheet as much as I think I can at this point. Most of the coin went to scrolls and copying them into the spellbook. Regular gear plus 2 potions of healing. Only 'magic item' of note is a rust colored Bag of Tricks.

Many of the spells and the Bag of Tricks reflects Poppo getting his start as a stage magician so he has spells/items that will help him entertain a crowd. Now that he has moved into adventuring he has added some more firepower and utility spells to his repertoire.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Okay, you might want to note down your major class features so you and others always have a reference point. I personally like sticking those details down with the stats.

What is your Wizard school? Based on background I'm guessing Illusionist?

And finally, how do you wish to enter the game? It sounds like Poppo wanted to find a group to travel with. Would he have sought one out?

5th Jul, 2017 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 36 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

So Daishain, are we good when it comes to equipment upgrades and all I need do is add it all to my character sheet?

More, again, what can I get for selling the old armour?

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Generally speaking, when selling stuff you can expec to get 50% of its value back. So for Chain Mail, 37 gold and 5 silver.

5th Jul, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

The Quiet Shadow says...

So he would be able to get 137 gp and 5 sp back, for a total if 502 gp and 5 sp… which could be enough for something a little higher.

If I were to consider it, mithral half plate costs a total of 1250. This I could afford, though the big question is which is better half plate or splint mail armor?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jul, 2017 - 3:08pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 36

If you have a Dexterity mod of at least +2, they're identical. If not, splint wins out. 15+upto2 vs 17.

5th Jul, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 36

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hmm, then I guess we'll just leave it with what I have in the post before and get that I'll added to the character sheet then.

Wait, I could also have it that Geoffroy pays back Lia for previously helping him to silver his morningstar.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jul, 2017 - 3:11pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.