Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 37 of 58

Welcome to the game Robert. For first level - Page 37 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jul, 2017 - 3:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 58 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (58) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 37

I added the race/class abilities per your suggestion to Poppo's character sheet. I actually had him choose Evocation. The thinking was that his early work would have illusion based magic but as he began to adventure more seriously (Level 2) he went with a school that focused more on damage dealing to better protect and support whomever he was working with.

As for the Poppo's introduction, I think actively searching for a group to join gives him a good reason to seek out the group.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Your character has been approved for play, and you have my permission to introduce your character in the main thread when ready.

The Sword Coast has been buzzing with news concerning the Cult of Dragonkind, a group dedicated to the evil goddess Tiamat. Details are a little fuzzy, but apparently they have been attacking settlements all over faerun in secret. An adventuring group known as the Silver Blaze is credited with discovering and foiling such an attack on the town of Greenest, killing a blue dragon in the process. There was also something about the discovery of hundreds of half dragon eggs, but the rumor mill seems conflicted on what the story behind those are.

Poppo finds out that the Blaze can be found in Baldur's Gate, and further inquiries point him to the Elfsong tavern….

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Jul, 2017 - 6:31pm

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

My character could probably use a once over to make sure I did it right.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 37 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It looks good, though I'm given to understand all six of those magic items were purchased via black market? All righty then, let us see what the dice say.

Regardless, your character has been approved for play. Main post response to yours incoming.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'm looking forward to all these black market items we purchased being put to the test. I hope mine works properly *smile* Good luck everyone.

6th Jul, 2017 - 1:48am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Also, I did edit my post. It didn't take much but I understand the importance of making sure not to imply someone is there when they are not. My bad.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 37

Totally forgot. How do we do HP? I still need to figure out for my character.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 37

Welcome to the game Robert. For first level you get the max hitpoints. Each level after that you can either roll for it or take the average plus one which would be 5 per level for each class plus your constitution modifier.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.