Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 41 of 58

Welcome to the gang. If no one dies in this - Page 41 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 7:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 58 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (58) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 41

Looks like we have a serious applicant. Welcome Gknightbc. Your timing's pretty good, the current chapter is about to close.

Go ahead and bump yourself up to level 7.

You will start with an equipment budget of 2,500 gp, which you can use to tack stuff onto your starting gear. That could easy nab you a rare and an uncommon magic item, or several uncommons.

Bear in mind before you commit to this, the pace is a little fast compared to some Play By Post games, I try to make a major update around once per 24 hours.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'm happy to be considered for an added player in your campaign! If my char. Has been put into edit mode, I'll go through it and add the level up and go shopping for some fun stuff. biggrin.gif I'm on the computer regularly - usually 8 plus hours for work and home use, so once a day post is fine by me. I do ask that you don't start my wiz until after Monday, however, as I am taking a five day vacay at a lake and don't want to use a computer during that time.
Oh, and as a P.S. - am I able to buy spells for my spellbook within this budget, as well? Is there a limit on availability for such things? I'd also consider buying a second spellbook for backup, depending on my spending on other things.
Lastly, I intend to pick up all the ritual spells available at my level and inscribe them, so I can have a full arsenal of magical stuff to do.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 3rd Oct, 2017 - 6:21pm

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That works out fine, the group is in the midst of clearing a large fort in the middle of a place few sane persons would willingly go. It will likely be next week before a rendezvous is reasonable anyways. If you'd been ready to go right off, I could've come up with a few things for you to do in the meantime, but it seems we can skip that.

Yes, you can spend that money on spells. Let's call it 25 gp per spell level in addition to the scribing material costs. So a level 1 spell would be 75 gp, level 2 150, etc.

From a metagaming perspective, there is another wizard in the party. I won't object too much if you coordinated to a reasonable degree so as to avoid stepping on toes and bring unique stuff to the table.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Oct, 2017 - 6:29pm

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 41 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Welcome Gknightbc and the wizard Lawrance! Two wizards are certainly better than one. We'll see if Poppo feels threatened at all! wink.gif.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

No worries, I'll just have to throw a bunch more magic resistant stuff at the party to compensate. biggrin.gif

Now where did I stick those notes for the magic and magic user eating beetle swarms….

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Oct, 2017 - 6:33pm

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poppo has someone new to talk to! Awesome! He would never feel threatened; he's the cook.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 41

Welcome to the game Gknightbc! It is amusing that our two Canadians are both playing wizards. See you in game soon. Good luck!

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 41

Welcome to the gang. If no one dies in this encounter you should get to know all of the characters. They are quite a motley crew.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.