Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 43 of 58

Shield has helped from time to time. If I - Page 43 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Oct, 2017 - 5:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 58 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47  ...Latest (58) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 43

No, that's fine. All I'm really looking for is a daily activation. The recharging will have to occur during actual combat spell uses, etc.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Going to roll the hit points for fun. I might end up regretting it but what the heck *smile*.

Poppo now has access to 4th level spells. Do we get one for free or do I have to find one? I'l like to get Dimension Door if I can have a freebie *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: ChristianD on 10th Oct, 2017 - 6:05pm

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Wizards get 2 new spells known at each level. So Dim Door is indeed on the table, and you've got one more to choose as well.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 43 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I think I have Cratol updated. Took the average plus constitution. Plus he now has Evasion. Maybe he can avoid getting hit with AoE spells and breath weapons *smile* Plus stillness of mind will be helpful.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo should be good to go as well. The dice roller pooched me with minimum HP but oh well. Not much else to update for the wizard. Took Dimension Door and Greater Invisibility.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain, Kyrroeth is updated as a level 7 cleric now. Not much new for her on this level. I took the average hitpoint increase so she is now at 46 hitpoints. She gains 1 level 4 slot. Lia now has prepared Death Ward, Guardian of faith and Banishment for 4th level. She changed out remove curse and replaced it with protection from energy. Everything else stays the same. These fourth level cleric spells are not interesting at all. Banishment is almost too good really but the others are mediocre at best.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th Oct, 2017 - 1:56pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 43

Daishain, I believe I'm just about done updating Velon to Paladin 2, Sorcerer 5 (Previously 4). Finally have level 3 spells (Not just slots)! I've thus picked up Fireball and Haste, dropping Shield. You thus no longer have to try to remember that as an option. I figure it's not great in this format since the player can't really be involved in its use. I've also changed out some Paladin spells, but that's less notable since a Paladin can change them out daily.

What is your advice around Shield and Blur? Would you say they have been effective at all for Velon thus far? I may ditch Blur next level as well now that I'm likely to be concentrating on Haste more often, so just curious. This is my second sorcerer and I always find myself caught up only being able to change out one existing spell per chance to level. I need to plan ahead better, it seems! Maybe I'll swap Blur for Chromatic Orb at sorcerer 6 for a spell that has a more versatile damage type than all of Velon's fire and one that can be twinned (Single target) at range. Thx!

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 43

Shield has helped from time to time. If I get better at remembering to consider its deployment, it may help even more. Blur you haven't used much, so I can't really comment there, but disadvantage on incoming strikes is a big thing.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.