Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 45 of 58

Okay then, if you're still with me - Page 45 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Oct, 2017 - 10:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 58 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49  ...Latest (58) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 45

Hi there, actually caught wind of this through the [..] forums, and browsing through rules and such, I'd like to join in as well, if you have space and would have me. Not new to Role-playing Game's or text-based roleplaying on forums, I've got that on lock, though I've yet to get to truly play 5e as a player (And hoping to get a chance to change that up).

Right now my ideas are drifting and I'm not entirely sure what I want to play just yet, though I don't want to end up as "Human fighter #218." In fact I know I'm going to explicitly avoid being a human, though again I'm not sure 100% on what I want to do.

The biggest ideas swirling around in my head right now are a Dragonborn Ranger, a Wood Elf Fighter (Battlemaster specifically) or possibly Druid of the Land, or an Eladrin Eldritch Knight. Again those are the things that are just coming off the top of my head right now. I might pick one of them, I might pick none of them. I'm just not sure what would work best with how the group is structured right now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

There's a list of the current active characters on the first post of this thread. Should give a decent idea of the current party's capabilities.

There are three current openings, one of which looks like it will be filled by Mockstar.

If you have any questions, or otherwise need help, just let me know.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Oct, 2017 - 3:33pm

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After giving the matter a lot of thought (And ultimately boiling down to a random number generator) I'm going to with a wood elf battlemaster. Should be fun and interesting so I'll get the character built up right now!

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 45 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hi Daishain,

Character is all updated (Had to change the last name when I noticed it was the same as another character (Laugh))

Also, spent another bit of coin on a cloak of protection.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

For both Mockstar and DragonofAsh, your characters will be in northwestern Faerun at the time you enter the story. Faerun is one of Dungeons & Dragons 's longest running settings, there is loads of lore available to look up online (And even more in books that you'll have to borrow/purchase), feel free to make use of any of it you wish.

Mockstar, Immediate reaction, both description and background are a little sparse. For the former, can you expect someone to read it and get a rough picture in their head of the guy? If no, try for a little more detail. For the latter, what kind of things has his patron had him do since his return?

I would like to see a few basic notes on class/race features.

I presume that you put the floating half elf points in Dexterity and then purchased 2 points for the same for level 4? If so, you're short by one point. Won't make a great deal of difference, but you could bump that 8 to a 9, or one of the 12s to a 13.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hi Daishain,

I have added a bit more to the description and background. Also added class and Race features

Quick question: To act as/impersonate someone (Not necessarily a specific person, but maybe a different race or culture) would that be performance or deception?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 45

Let's go with deception. Salearn has been set as an active character. Give me a bit to get you in the game however and to let Dragon catch up.

It would be particularly good if you and Tarathiel enter together. Friends, acquaintances, randomly ended up on the same contract, whatever appeals.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 45

Okay then, if you're still with me Mockstar, lets fit you in there.

Your patron has sent word that there's yet another bunch of people that need to be taken down a peg or two. He gave you directions to a village in the mountains, told you that there was a treasure there, and that by the time you found it, you'd have met the problem. As usual, he was frustratingly lax on the details.

When you are ready, go ahead and make a post in the Main thread about how you would approach this place.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.