Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 8 of 58

Name: Verineth Country: Title: I need RP Comments: - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Dec, 2016 - 8:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 58 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (58) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st Dec, 2016 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 8

The Quiet Shadow says...

Sighs, well so much for making the updates I wanted to before my ability to edit expired.

My apologizes. It does look like that today will be fairly slow at work so I should be able to get everything finished up and posted today. I am been thinking on how to put this together, but normally the process flows best once I start typing and working it out as I go.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2016 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

@Brandonfett. As consumables, healing pots (Along with those scrolls) actually get a discount. 75% off of 150 is 37 gold and 5 silver. As for the DMG pricing, I am aware. I made it considerably easier than suggested simply to purchase magic items, but wanted a slightly higher cost on the lower end to encourage you guys to find alternate means of getting such items.

In regards to healing though, check out the section on healing kits in my rules thread. Healing potions can still be an excellent source of in combat recovery, but those kits are made to be a better investment for out of it.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Dec, 2016 - 4:45pm

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2016 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Seeing that we are an established party, we have likely worked out who carries healing kits, potions, scrolls, etc. It fits perfectly into Cahleth's ranger and Harper agent persona to carry a healing kit with him at all times. He is always a little "Concerned" about potions, unless he knows they are from a reputable source and that the line of custody hasn't been compromised.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2016 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That is a good point Ryan. Lia will carry a healer kit or two as well. Why use up her spell slots on healing if a kit can work instead? Of course she will use her spells to heal when necessary as well.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Dec, 2016 - 6:25pm

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2016 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Just want to point out to the martial types, a silvered weapon costs 100gp and gets around a lot of resistances to non-magic weapons. I'm thinking it's worth it, but then, I don't have to buy armor. Also springing for a couple of healing potions.

21st Dec, 2016 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Yes, as soon as I can update my character Sar'ai too will invest in at least one healers kit, as that seems extremely useful, as well as a potion or two.
Sar'ai may also pick up a spell scroll to attempt to copy it into her spell book.

Also, Dragonmonkey, thoughts on Zunadae and Sar'ai already knowing one another maybe doing some infiltration jobs together in the past (Or currently)? What would his thoughts, being a wood elf, be on a half-drow?

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 21st Dec, 2016 - 7:02pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Dec, 2016 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 8

The Terror says...

I was giving the party's history some thought earlier. Based on the character's descriptions and the histories provided, It sounds to me like the natural progression of the party would be that Sarai, Zunadae, and Cahleth formed the core of the Harper agents.

For one of their first 'investigations', they were to investigate a haunted house near a fishing town that they suspected was just a front for a smuggling ring. In order to investigate it safely and look more like an adventuring party, they roped in the services of a rehabilitating half-orc fighter.

Once that was done, they decided to head north to make sure that the barbarian tribes weren't planning any malicious raids in the spring and that's where they picked up Poljen.

Then, on the way back from that excursion, they picked up the remaining members of the party, Cratol, Geoffory, and Lia in order to give their adventuring company more credibility, as such, for their next mission. (I think that's everybody.)

As for Targul's role in the group, he's just happy to be a member of a group and is otherwise oblivious to the Harper investigations. He just follows along and makes sure that nobody messes with the party, doing what he's asked to do without so much as questioning the reason. Typical tasks are acting as a diversion, which he excels at, and defusing any suspicions that the party is anything other than another one of the run of the mill adventuring companies which are so common these days.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2016 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

Name: Verineth

Title: I need RP

Comments: I have been unable to find anywhere with good Role-playing Game to join I weekly do larping but that is mostly just stick jocky.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.