Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 136 of 948

Ah KN, That made me laugh out loud. Too funny. - Page 136 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Apr, 2017 - 12:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 136

Daishain,

In the event we actually hit this thing, what is damage roll? I'm still at work and I don't have my books handy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ninja, as to surrendering, their leader is honorable. Cyanwrath, the half dragon challenged someone from Greenest to a duel at the gates. Our side didn't honor the duel you might say. I think they would accept a surrender without slaughtering us all. I'm not saying we surrender but the enemy does have some honor.

KN, dragons do fall to lucky shots. We will need a miracle to beat him at 4th level though. He could probably finish off our party of 10 in 10 turns or less easily. There is still hope though. We do have a fort to hide in until help arrives *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd Apr, 2017 - 11:06pm

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hm basalisk vs dragon? Stone dragon comes to mind. But getting said creature up to said dragon may be more trouble than it is worth. *laugh* Cratol has a place to go and be safe if nothing else *smile* But he would try to save others.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 136 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Concerning ballista damage, I should have mentioned that before.

The way I've been handling it, anything under a certain threshold of toughness is downed by a direct strike, no need to roll damage unless concerned with whether or not it can survive with a cleric's help.

But when targeting something tougher than a mook, roll 3d8+10 damage. Just in case someone is wondering, you don't get to add Dexterity, Hunter's Mark, or anything else of the sort to the damage.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Look, even Poljen does not think we are ready to take on a dragon at this stage. As for surrendering, they might keep people alive until they are done transporting them to wherever it is. But this dragon is not something they were waiting to spring on us. They were holding it in reserve in case they needed it. Otherwise they would have had the dragon hit us at the gates, when there were more of our forces outside the fort. I wonder if what they want to avoid is too much collateral damage and that is why they did not bring it in until Onthar hit the command staff…

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sorry, I should have put an emoji on the surrendering post. That was most definitely me being facetious. Sorry about that. Neither Fay nor I think we should surrender. Surrender is not an option! smile.gif. And in truth, this is such a tense situation I can't wait to post again. I'm loving this. It's too bad we all have to die to see how it ends!

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 4th Apr, 2017 - 12:10am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 136

Who says we all will die. I do not think surrender is the answer. We saw what they do with males out in that camp with all the male bodies in the mass open pit. The women are what they want. A few ladies we know will be kept alive but the males are basically dead.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 136

Ah KN,

That made me laugh out loud. Too funny. Thanks for that. Of course, I can't have my mother being a slave so I guess we're just going to have to find a way to win.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.