Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 139 of 948

Cratol is in the caves behind the magic opening - Page 139 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Apr, 2017 - 7:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 139

For anyone wondering about the number of things the dragon is doing at once, particularly powerful creatures in 5E have access to something rather new to Dungeons & Dragons .

They're called Legendary Actions. A limited number of times per round, at the end of other combatant's turns, they can perform an action off of a specific list, usually secondary attacks that are not as potent as what it can do on its actual turn.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Is the Urd alive, or did that bolt take care of him? Trying to decide on my course of action. Thanks!

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

He is about as dead as it gets. Ballista bolt vs a small and relatively frail creature doesn't leave much behind.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 139 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Dashain, thanks for the heads up, Nyzahr reconsidered her route accordingly.

Let me know if she makes it to the battle scene without untimely encounters, otherwise consider my last Main Thread post as void and we take it from there…

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I am going to go ahead and say she makes it to the urd's body without incident. She does spot a terrified looking pair of kobolds in a house, but invisibility helps a great deal in avoiding notice.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia will use her bardic inspiration to add to her first shot. Hopefully it will make all the difference.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 139

I'm going to need general positions for everyone. Yes, you have time to move if you decide a previously declared position is no longer a good idea.

As a reminder, the Fort's primary walls are in a rectangular shape, with two towers placed on opposite corners. The towers themselves don't have a great deal of room after the ballistas and their crew take their share. Maybe 6 others can fit up there without them bumping over each other, and that many can't spread out much.

The eastern wall and southeastern tower are where I've been assuming people are, they are the closest positions to the dragon's brief fight with Onthar.

I am going to need Reflex and Wisdom saves from everyone up above. Not saying everyone will be targeted with the breath, just getting it out of the way.

As to the Wisdom save, you characters will soon be hit by the dragon's aura of fear, a palpable sense of dread that few can easily suppress. Fail, and gain the frightened condition (Disadvantage on attacks, can't willingly move closer to fear source), you can repeat the save every turn. The first time you pass, not only does the frightened condition end (Or not start as the case may be), but you are immune to the effect for 24 hours due to having mastered your fear.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 139

Cratol is in the caves behind the magic opening door. He is not stepping out side but is there to defend the door in case it is found.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.