Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 142 of 948

Cratol would help if he could but not having - Page 142 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Apr, 2017 - 2:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 142

It may not stop a dragon for long but it may give us another degree of cover from its breath weapon.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Made a post just seconds before yours that you may want to check out Abn.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Got it and read it. Great post. I really never thought this was a hopeless situation. It's tense as all get out… which is what this game is supposed to be. I, for one, forgot about all that militia. We need to start working them. How many of them are going to miss their fear roll though? Oh well, any are better than none. In truth, I'm enjoying this immensely. I would appreciate it if you resolved the first four rounds first, but I'm only one vote among many.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 142 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

My thanks

In any case, I am uncertain what Onwen is up to, but if he had chosen to head upstairs alone after Cratol indicated he'd be staying by the door, he'll be arriving up there shortly. Aericsteele is free to describe his entrance whenever.

Edit: almost forgot. There is also another ballista in storage, there for the sake of relatively quick replacement for the ones up top. Manhandling it into a position to fire at the dragon from down in the courtyard would not remotely be easy, but it could be done.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Apr, 2017 - 1:07am

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well at least Lia passed her reflex test. If she had failed it one lightening bolt would have killed her most likely. This will make Poljen feel more mortal. He is used to damage being halved but it won't work against lightning.

Lia isn't a military leader. She will follow what Fay does. Lia hopes to help him live through this even if she doesn't. She won't stay if only Poljen and Targul stay because she knows they are extremely reckless. Daishain, I would like to just resolve the first four rounds if possible in case we need a change of plans.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 6th Apr, 2017 - 2:39am

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Waiting on Cahleth and Targul at this time. This would also be a good point to discuss any specific plans you have in mind.

If people need any clarification on situation details, just ask.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 142

I think we should try to lure the dragon into the courtyard below. We have a lot more support there. It would give us the upper hand as much as we could hope for. Fighting on top gives the dragon the advantage which we can't afford.

I don't think Onwen wants any part of this battle. He had his chance earlier and he turned around. Not that I blame him at all *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 6th Apr, 2017 - 2:17pm

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 142

Cratol would help if he could but not having much in the way of range weapons limits him greatly. But he is protecting the rear by keeping the door closed and not breeched.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.