Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 151 of 948

That makes sense. I will try to convince the - Page 151 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
9th Apr, 2017 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 151

The Quiet Shadow says...

Perhaps see if we can use the dragon's vanity to provide some more information on who this queen is and what is going on. See if he might be tricked or convince into answering some questions, and from there we can adjust the negotiations.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'm thinking to just defuse the current situation. He is a little wounded. Maybe a truce for the day. I can offer healing and that we won't attack him for him to depart and not attack us again for the day. That's all I was hoping for really anyways. Gives us time to make another raid or plan how to deal with this surprise development. Or I can just insult him now hoping to draw him down below into the trap. Then we hope for the best. Thoughts??

Edit: I plan on asking him who this queen is and trying to get a little more information first.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Apr, 2017 - 12:41pm

9th Apr, 2017 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Ah, my apologizes. I did not realize Lia was so close, and thought I remembered it was her son who was doing most of the talking. I can edit my post, and perhaps change what he says or does so close to the dragon.

Also, when did Lia all of a sudden have a son? I noticed it being mentioned, but didn't have the chance to mention this until now. This isn't a problem, but Geoffroy may bring it up at some point as I plan on playing it off that he is surprised as well.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Apr, 2017 - 1:40pm

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 151 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: With people being so close to the dragon it will not go well if you do not surrender. But who knows what will happen. Good luck.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I would move Geoffroy away a little bit from Lia and the dragon. This is a very volatile situation.

Lia was forced to give her newborn son up years ago. She has been looking for him the whole time. It is in her character history. It never really came up in the game since we so recently started. It turns out that Fay is the long lost son.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:07pm

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kyr, I feel compelled to remind you that simply stalling for time by more than a conversation with the intent of resuming hostilities later would be dangerous, you have much more to lose than Lennithon by that route. Several of the resources used to cause this much damage to the dragon have been lost, Onthar's group and one of the ballistas in particular. If the dragon is given a chance to undo the damage to himself that they caused, and then returns to resume the assault, their sacrifice was for nothing, and the next move is made from a notably worse position than before he originally came onto the scene.

Now, it might be in that time frame you can come up with a way to turn the tables on the dragon, but I don't think anyone has even a hint of such a plan now. It might also be that simply convincing him to leave is possible, which would be even better, but it would be difficult.

Thomas, as to Lia's son, a part of her backstory is that her halfelf son was taken from her as an infant, and she's been searching for him ever since. When the half elven character Faevalor was being made, I noticed that there was a strong, if accidental, correlation between their backstories, and suggested that those two decide for themselves if it is simply coincidence or that they're actually related. The rest followed.

P.S. Speaking of plans, you've had a chance to coordinate the militia, but I don't think anyone has actually stepped up and stated what they're doing with them. If you don't give directions, they're basically just clustering inside the towers and keep, out of the open.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:13pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 151

I would say attack the dragon again do not allow it to heal. But that is me and I can be a bit reckless at times. I doubt by its speech that it is not going to go anywhere without the total surrender of this town.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 151

That makes sense. I will try to convince the dragon to leave the town. If that fails we attack. It would be a shame to have to attack him. Dragons are one of my favorite fantasy creatures. They are truly majestic creatures.

So if we attack… do we attack the dragon where it is or below where we have more resources? It would be better to fight below but there is no guarantee he will follow us below.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:40pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.