Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 154 of 948

Bards don't have to prepare their - Page 154 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Apr, 2017 - 2:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 154

If you have Faerie Fire it would be an amazing thing to have it cast on Lennithon *smile*

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hi all,

Sorry for my recent absence. I won't be able to continue unfortunately. Loved playing with you all, was a fun game. Hopefully you can have Cahleth die impressively and be able to recover the bow and rapier from his body smile.gif

Best of luck to you all. Take Care!

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I was starting to wonder, and am really sorry to hear that. Do you have time for one more post? There's an angry dragon in play, making an impressive last action a real possibility.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:50pm

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 154 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

RyanJ, I really hate to see you go. sad.gif. It was great fun roleplaying with you. Good luck in all that you do!

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

RyanJ,

I haven't been here long but I enjoyed the interaction with you and your character.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RyanJ, I also am going to miss you. And not just because you seem to have Cahleth agree with Poljen so often. You're a smart player and a fun one as well. Good luck! If we survive this, maybe Cahleth will just be severely injured and stay behind to recover and work for the Harpers. It would be nice if sometime down the road you can rejoin.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 154

Okay maybe someone can guide me through the process of casting spells on a higher level slot ? Do they have to be prepared in that slot first or can this be decided as I cast it ?

For example here, Nyzahr tries to cast Dissonant Whispers as a level 2 spell, but she's only memorized it on level 1: can she use it on level 2 and effectively swap it for one of her memorized level 2 spells ?

Confused as to how this works…

But in any case, here are my 2 rolls, first 3d6 for the level 1 spell damage, and an extra d6 just in case she gets to cast it at lv 2.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 154

Bards don't have to prepare their spells, they just know them, and can cast any of the spells they've learned at any time, and in any combination that they can 'afford'

Just spend one of your 2nd level spell slots while casting a 1st level spell, and you get any benefits associated with the upgrade. It is that easy.

In addition, in this edition, even the casters that do prepare spells, don't have to do anything special to "Upcast"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Apr, 2017 - 3:09pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.