Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 160 of 948

It is a great feat. We made it out remarkably - Page 160 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Apr, 2017 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 160

I envision the gate being opened just enough for Poljen to step out and call out to the siege men to come see the dead beast. If a bunch try charging up he will step back inside and slam the gate. But if only one or two comes up, he will grant them safe passage. After all, they are surely aware it fell down inside… and has not appeared again. They may just believe him anyway.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I feel like Ninja does. I would rather not open the gate. I don't think that only one or two of them would come. They would think it a trap. I will support what the majority of the group wishes to do though.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

They saw the dragon fall down inside. We just need to tell them their great dragon is no more and that they are next. They will understand that as they will not hear or see the dragon moving about if it was captured.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 160 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Severing the head will be a tough job, but doable.

Also, I should congratulate you on being the first group to actually kill Lennithon, rather than just annoying him into leaving.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I don't think any of us ever doubted this outcome for a second, our myriad of posts stating otherwise notwithstanding. rolleyes.gif.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I know killing a dragon is not a easy feat. The fact that we were able to do it is grand but the price that was paid by others was heavy. Does Cratol find anything of interest when searching the hand cart? He will be heading back out soon in hopes of recovering more of the bodies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 160

Cratol does indeed find aught of use, but give me a bit, want to make it a bit more personal than just random stuffs like you might find in other encounters.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 160

It is a great feat. We made it out remarkably unscathed. Cahleth was hurt badly but that was a given considering Ryan can no longer play. I am surprised no one died.

I'm sure all of you will think I'm odd but I have mixed emotions about this. Lennithon was such a majestic creature. I feel relieved and sad about this. sad.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Apr, 2017 - 5:50pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.