Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 166 of 948

Oh absolutely, just mentioning the possibility. - Page 166 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 166

Welcome to the game. I hope that all goes very well and soon we are able to take out the guards and get some of the prisoners, yourself included, free and into safety.

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Never mind, I checked the main thread. You are talking to the newcomer or at least the one who's so having the character just join. My apologies for the mistake.

Geetings and salutations Cinder, glad to see another join our growing party. Hopefully you will be able to have a lot of fun and nothing bad will happen to any of our characters.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Apr, 2017 - 5:24pm

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cinder,

Welcome to the group. Velon will be a great addition.

Daishain,

Are there any checks you need any of us to make as we get into position? I'm still mostly out of the net but I had a minute. I'll post more later.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 166 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Just to get there no. Though whoever is in the lead ought to make a perception check to avoid being surprised by anyone wandering about out there.

If there's anything in particular you wish to do along the way, let me know.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thanks for all of the welcome messages. This seems like a really great group and I'm excited to, hopefully, add to both the fun and the strength of the party!

So I didn't realize until just now that you have such an active discussion of game mechanics, items, and other out of character. Love it!

We'll see if Velon makes it out of his starting room, (Laugh). I don't think standing up and firing off a burning hands with a check is going to do it *wink*

After that Velon will be keeping his eye out for some nice plate armor to upgrade to!

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Welcome aboard! And while you may not have gear at the moment, I notice you have some Gauntlets of Ogre Strength in your pile… we will get them to you, I promise.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 166

While it is true that they have the chance to be identified as those who were outside the gate you also have to take in the fact that many people see what they want to see. Here they will be seeing what looks like a injured man who is so injured he has to lean heavily upon a stick to just move forward. Thus a person that poses no threat.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 166

Oh absolutely, just mentioning the possibility. Not everyone is blinded by expectation, especially when on alert. I'd say the odds are in your favor though.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.