Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 184 of 948

Let's see what things look like in - Page 184 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Apr, 2017 - 2:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 184

I'm in. We need some input from other players or someone can suggest it in the main thread. The only thing is we should probably wait until the next night. We can't afford to not be at full strength if we attempt this.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah keep them in front of the ramp down as the archers shoot a few volleys into them. Maybe a few get lucky and take out one or two.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yeah, I agree with all of this. But we do need to be at full strength too.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 184 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay, this makes it official. Lia has absolutely no right to call Poljen reckless *wink* First she wants to try talking to a dragon, now she wants to assault a group so big even Poljen thinks it would be a fools errand to attack. We don't have enough sneaky people to do much damage before the alarm will go up. Heck, even getting people outside the fort without being seen would be tough, now that they have people in the general area of the tunnel, and have us blocked in around the gate.

I am not sure what other options we have right now. Even if we had the militia, and maybe Poljen and Targul come charging out the gate, screaming like banshees, and drawing a ton of attention, they know they have us pinned, and I am sure the troops will have enough discipline for those near the tunnel to stay there, anticipating a feint of that nature. The only way I see this having any chance of working is if we try that, and then have the magic users come out the tunnel tossing nothing but sleep spells to take as many down as possible. Of course we wold need to wait awhile for the casters to be rested. And in that time, I won't be shocked if the army withdraws in any case.

In the morning I may have Poljen do his bird's eye view thing again for some serious scouting, if possible.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I was the one who was looking at a way we could break this siege a bit more. I would not want them taking people away or the goods away either. The more we can hurt this army the better.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm guessing the general consensus for the immediate is to rest up till morn?

Let me know when you are ready to hit the fast forward button, it looks like you guys have a lot of things to discuss right now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 184

If only Velon had fireball already for those groups of dug in troops!

If we need someone to draw fire at any point, I think I could push my AC to 27 for a round or two with Shield of Faith and Shield, until my concentration is broken that is. (Not looking at my character sheet right now, but pretty sure that's accurate.).

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 184

Let's see what things look like in the morning. We can all think of possible strategies, but depending on what things look like at daybreak we might not even get a chance.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.