Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 191 of 948

Yeah, but this is Poljen we're talking - Page 191 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th May, 2017 - 1:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 191

I saw the Bless roll missing again, and felt very foolish… I can roll the final two if you like.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ouch. This is tense. I hope you finish him in the next two rounds. Otherwise you lose all your combat perks.

I hope they don't notice that bless being cast. It might turn out badly for those of us outside the gate.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th May, 2017 - 2:37am

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon would know that Divine spells, even if they don't have an ongoing visible effect, tend to be a bit showy. Disguising that he was the one who cast the spell could be done. Disguising that a spell was cast on Poljen, not so much.

However, it is a bit of a moot point, as the fight is more than 30 feet away from the front gate. Velon would have to exit and go a fair ways down the ramp before getting in range.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 191 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Man, I keep screwing the rolling up. I get one more Bless for R10, and it might mean Poljen hits. Here we go…

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 7:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

How far is Poljen currently at from where Lia is? Is he within the 60 foot range of healing word?

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

You didn't specify how far you went, but if you basically just backed off with Fay by enough to be out of the way, then yes, Poljen is in range.

P.S. On the topic of honor, there has been some discussion of the topic in regards to Cyanwrath's behavior. It should be noted that honor simply involves adherence to a particular standard of behavior. That standard usually involves things such as honesty and loyalty, but the details can vary wildly. It is entirely within Cyanwrath's code to do the things he's done. The honor code of others would not.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th May, 2017 - 12:57pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 191

Best Fay could come up with on short notice! It almost and kind of rhymes, ya just gotta say the words right… or wrong.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 191

Yeah, but this is Poljen we're talking about. He has fairly simple tastes… not terribly refined, don't you know?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.