Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 192 of 948

No worries everyone. It went about the way - Page 192 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th May, 2017 - 4:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 192

True dat. Okay, I can't wait for the next few adventures as Fay and Poljen try to figure each other out because they are as different as different could be. This is going to be a lot of fun.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Great rolls there Paul. I think Poljen takes him out if he has time. We need Cyanwrath to miss all four attacks.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Remember, he has 3 per turn. Poljen still has a slim shot… He needs a way to increase his AC without wearing armor… that would help greatly… *cough* Ring *cough*.

4th May, 2017 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 192 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

It would be nice to try scenarios and adventures together a bit less, to see how everyone interact in difference circumstances.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Paul, I think he has done about as well as can be expected. He is fighting an enemy who is two levels higher. The level break is huge because if you were just 5th level you would have double the attacks you have now. Poljen would have taken him down. It's amazing the amount of damage a barbarian can take. They have to be the best tank in 5e.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th May, 2017 - 2:13pm

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Paul,

I completely forgot about the ring Fay has. Fay sure would have taken that off of his finger and handed it to Poljen but he must have been too enamored with Lia's new ward. rolleyes.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 192

It would take an hour for Poljen to attune to it in any case. The things can't just be swapped around I am afraid.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 192

No worries everyone. It went about the way I expected, especially once I learned his level and feat. I was needing to roll a 15 or better to be able to hit, so the damage reduction was the only real chance I had. Give me another level or two, as long as he doesn't go too much higher, and I bet I can take him. And we got one piece of intell out of him. They will go after another town… which means we can follow them to their base camp, wait for them to set out again, and free the folks of Greenest. I will post for Poljen from work in a couple of hours. Thanks for the support, gang!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.