Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 209 of 948

Daishain, I believe you had said that basically - Page 209 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th May, 2017 - 4:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 209

That sounds good Ninja. Save the cliff face for last. That will be the most dangerous part. You can do all the talking. As far as my characters are concerned. Lia and Mari will try not to speak. Don't forget about having advantage on charisma rolls.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th May, 2017 - 2:45am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Slow day today it seems.

If people don't specify what the infil group is doing soon, I'll just assume you're wandering and determine what is encountered randomly. Fair enough?

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sounds good Daishain. I think we planned on roaming and working our way to the cliff face at the end. It's probably best for none of the women to talk. They will just wander with the guys. At least Lia and Mari will anyways.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th May, 2017 - 7:27pm

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 209 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain,

Did you see my post regarding the infil group? I figured that would be our first couple of rounds of activity. Once we talk to the guy I rolled performance and persuasion for I figure we go look through some of the wagons to see if anything is there. Then we'll start to move towards the cliff face with the illusion cast on it. But that part I think we need to take more slowly.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It seems I did miss that one somehow, yep, that'l get you started.

I'll update the main in a bit, have something else to take care of before I can focus.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I don't want to play Fay knowing too much. Does he know what a tarrasque is? How about the others? Would they know?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 19th May, 2017 - 12:50am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 209

The tarrasque is a legendary figure, folk tales abound about the thing. Nearly all of you would have heard the name before.

Whether or not anyone is certain it is actually a real creature, and whether or not what you know about it is fact or fiction would depend on a history or arcana check.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th May, 2017 - 12:58am

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 209

Daishain, I believe you had said that basically the whole army is camped outside of the cave, correct? I thus assume there are a few hundred soldiers, so Poljen and I rushing in if there's trouble would mean certain death if we cannot then flee in some fashion.

With the sudden alarm to the south, please keep us informed as to how many of the enemy in the camp rush in that direction or are completely distracted. I imagine those of us still upon the cliff that are not very stealthy would have, at best, a very small window of time in which we could drop down and enter the secret cave, if that chance presents itself at all.

I'm curious to see what happens in the next few minutes in game! Poljen and I have yet to hear that the enemy is going to leave again within a day, so I could see Velon wanting to get into that cave!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.