Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 213 of 948

This place looks and sounds the same as Fay - Page 213 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd May, 2017 - 3:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 213

Okay guys, so what's the decision? I'm ready to go either way.

As to the possibility of sending the retiring players to chase the caravan, it wouldn't make much sense to send those two.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd May, 2017 - 12:36am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

My latest post says we will let the caravan go for now, and tomorrow get ready to enter the caves.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oh aye, but discounting Tallis, the others who have expressed an opinion disagreed before. Just trying to give people a chance to hash this out rather than force it on em.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 213 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon agrees that it is safer to wait another day, but it has been safer to wait another day every day for 15+ days. He feels strongly that they are already at great risk that there are no longer any prisoners left to save.

Out of character I also wouldn't mind trying my first combat of the campaign.

In Velon's opinion the only two ways going in now wouldn't be suicide would be a) if the interior guards are so far from the entrance that those outside wouldn't hear anyhow (Which I think Fay has ruled out for us) or b) the cave entrance is narrow and can be blocked in some fashion, separating us and the prisoners from the majority of the army until help arrives (No response in game to Velon's question about the size of the cave entrance, I don't believe).

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes, I thought I remember Lia calling for a vote earlier. If Poljen is making a command decision Fay would understand that. But if Lia pushed the issue Fay would side with Lia.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

In regards to Lia's concern, it should be noted that the reinforcements from Iriaebor are about 6 days to the east. If both armies continue their current course and speed, they'll be in marching distance of each other in 3 days or so, and General Werner has his own scouts he can send forward to pin down the location if he is informed of this development.

Of course, Cyanwrath appears to be fond of misdirection, so there are no guarantees.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 213

Daishain,

Does it look like this area has been cleared out too? Did they all leave when the army left? Let me know and I will work up Fay's response to Velon's question. Thanks.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 213

This place looks and sounds the same as Fay left it. Still several signs of life.

Given that few in the army ever entered this place, it would not be out of the question to assume that there is a separate group that permanently staffs this location.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.