Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 219 of 948

Right, I'll go ahead and spoil the - Page 219 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th May, 2017 - 11:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
27th May, 2017 - 4:30am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 219

The Quiet Shadow says...

Draconic is normally one of the first languages I learn, sadly though I am pretty such it is not one Geoffroy knows. Still, I will make on more post before bed though it appears others have the important actions taken care of. I may have Geoffroy try the door himself, to see if he has a good roll.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Paul, are you still on the first rage? If you need to start another rage let me know. Lia has a spell to give you advantage on strength checks. That way you don't have to use up all your rage for the day.

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I believe I am still on the 1st Rage, since Poljen went after that door pretty quickly. If, however, Daishain rules otherwise, I will be kicking in the 2nd one right about.... Now…

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 219 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Its still the first rage, so go right ahead. Kind of imagine this scene would be rather rage inducing anyways.

27th May, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

How does grappling work, and what do I need to do? Is it still as complex and frustrating as in other additions or has it been improved?

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Considerably simpler.

Roll athletics (Or just strength), your result is opposed by his athletics or acrobatics (His choice) roll. If he can't beat your number, he's grappled. It is that easy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th May, 2017 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 219

The Quiet Shadow says...

Thank you, I will quickly edit my post so that Strength roll is made. Admittedly, I was a bit annoyed to see Geoffroy did not have Acrobatics but perhaps that can change later.

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 219

Right, I'll go ahead and spoil the suspense on that one, he's not getting grappled. Cratol, Poljen, are you doubling back to the door to cut this guy off? Is anyone else doing anything?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.