Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 221 of 948

Question, can I bring in a second character - Page 221 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th May, 2017 - 11:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 221

I'm back in connection and ready to move whenever you all are. For now Nyzahr is still guarding the entrance of the cave and considering using a Clairvoyance spell to investigate further into the Rituals' room (The one with the evil energies that almost made Fay retch on their first forray…).

Daishain, is that at all feasible?

Whatever the results are, let me know when she can join back in the game.

And Abnninja, yes RL is a bit too "Real" sometimes, agreed !
Let's hope Paul gets back on soon.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 28th May, 2017 - 3:16pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

You're good to go, check my second to last post for the results of clairvoyance.

EDIT: bit busy today, too much so to dig in and make the big update you guys need. Go ahead and discuss your findings with each other in the meantime.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th May, 2017 - 8:22pm

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Paul, Nyzahr is supposed to be guarding the entrance. She took off and is investigating a room. She isn't with us right now.

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 221 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nyzahr will be making her way back towards the rest of the group shortly (See last post).
That evil statue may yet reveal us something. I wonder if it's some sort of portal… in that case, maybe a good time to use some of Poljen's muscle and smash it to pieces ? Just doesn't seem right to ignore the aura of evil coming from that idol.

29th May, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy is now updated and renewed for the dawn, ready for what is to come. Laughs.

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thomas, I meant to mention this before. I saw where you lost track of how many spell slots you had available. I thought I would share with you how I do it. This is the way I track it for 1st level for example. 4/4. When Lia casts a spell I immediately update it to 4/3. I do this for each level of spell I have. Then if the battle lasts for a week I don't have to look back through a lot of posts to see what all I have cast. I have this in the section where my spells are listed. Just wanted to offer a suggestion that might help.

Never mind. It looks like you are doing that now. Hope you enjoy Geoffroy's new abilities!

Daishain, Geoffroy shared this with me the other day. Is there a possibility of adopting any of this for Lia to show more of her allegiance to Sune? I don't expect it all because it is a nice boost. Is there anything out of there that would be okay for her to have? If you don't think so I'm fine with that. I want something to add a little more flavor to the class. I'm not trying to get more powerful.
Sune Heartwarder
Prerequisite: Cleric with the Life or Light Divine Domain
You are a celebrant of the goddess of love and beauty. Lady Firehair has proven to you that true love and following your heart are the only things that matter. Your vestments are deep crimson robes cut to show off your body.
Thanks to your devotion, you gain the following benefits:
• Increase your Charisma score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
• You gain proficiency in Persuasion.
• You learn the fire bolt cantrip.
• You learn the charm person spell and it is a domain spell for you. When you cast it, the target humanoid has disadvantage on its Wisdom saving throw.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th May, 2017 - 7:59pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 221

Permission granted, you can pick it up the next time you get a chance at a feat.

Not sure why it grants the firebolt cantrip, but the rest certainly works.

29th May, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 221

The Quiet Shadow says...

Question, can I bring in a second character since there are two slots open?

I have been considering bringing in a character I have been tinkering with, but I have also been greatly enjoying my time playing Geoffroy. Then there is consideration of taking on, in upgrading, Elyria to PC status if her brother dies… but my hope is that this doesn't happen anytime soon.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th May, 2017 - 11:51pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.