Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 222 of 948

On review, I made a slight error. The mage - Page 222 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th May, 2017 - 9:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 222

Kyr, not to be too pedantic, but Poljen said to Fay, "You and Nyzahr have been here before… " He did not specifically speak to Nyzahr. I thought Nyzahr was elsewhere m but was not sure, so I phrased it to cover either situation.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain:

What is the time frame on all these simultaneous actions ? Would Nyzahr and Onwen have time to get back to the rest of the Blaze in time to join in on the assault on the barracks? And if not, how many rounds into the fight would they be arriving ?

Also had a look both at the Maps' and SRD pages but couldn't find the new map you mentioned uploading. Am I missing something there ?

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

If Nyzahr and Onwen leave right after his last comment, they'll catch up while the main group is milling around the barracks door. If they stick around for a little longer, they won't.

As to the map, I'm not sure. The submission tool says that the file has been accepted, but I can't see it up there either when I go to check.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 222 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ash, I looked for it too and I couldn't find it. Daishain said it sometimes took a long time. My guess is it may not have even worked this time.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Is this the first map uploaded for this campaign? I hadn't been to that link before and don't see any, so am unsure.

Daishain, Velon had started moving the large containers of dragon… essence… out of the cold room and asked any other random people around for help. How far would you say we got with that task? I'm just trying to keep track of the smaller To Do's in here as the party prepares to move forward with clearing out other areas.

Did Velon see any interesting text in Draconic on the door frames or elsewhere that wasn't already mentioned? I know Cratol or someone grabbed some books that Velon likely isn't aware of. Perhaps he looked at the other books but nothing was of interest.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes, this would be the first map other than the regional and continental ones that I stuck in the SRD. I figured this cave was complex enough to justify it. Of course, that doesn't help much if it doesn't actually work… Kntoran, you've dealt with this, any particular tricks I might be missing? The file is well below the size limits.

The containers were pretty heavy, but plenty of hands were about, so, yeah, you can assume that job got done.

There are some more books in the doctor's room in both common and draconic, but these seem to be generic medical texts for the most part.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th May, 2017 - 2:06pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 222

A silly question but should be asked, since at a minimum Velon was poking around… did we find any keys that might unlock the locked doors? If not, we will go for the Cyanwrath one first. No need to bring attention to ourselves right now.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 222

On review, I made a slight error. The mage you killed back over by the prisoners had one additional key, it looks like it might fit one of these doors.

No keys were found in the barracks.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.