Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 224 of 948

You guys went to E first where you rescued - Page 224 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jun, 2017 - 1:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 224

Hey everyone

If you all read my last post, you'll probably realize I posted it as I thought we were still in the room with the mirror (Bad page refresh, etc).

Seems like the group has left that behind and is intent on killing drakes now…

Still, the idea still stands and if Onwen can operate the mirror, Nyzahr will get out there and proceed with her plan, if at all feasible.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 1st Jun, 2017 - 12:18am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In response to your query. Nyzahr, it takes more than one casting to cut you off from any particular spell. Disguise Self is a 1st level spell, if you don't cast anything else that day, you could potentially use it nine times in a row. Of course, that would likely be a waste, using 2nd and 3rd level spell slots on a spell that doesn't upgrade doing so, but still.

Onwen's going along with the party for now, roll arcana to see if Nyzahr can figure it out. Nyzahr never saw the guy Cyanwrath was arguing with, nor does she have any hints as to his name, copying Cyanwrath's appearance could be doable however.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mmh, very different rules for magic as to what I recall from earlier versions. This 5e is full of surprises… I'll take note of that, thanks for explaining !

Here is the arcana roll you asked.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 1st Jun, 2017 - 12:23am

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 224 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Aye, pay attention to the spell descriptions. Many spells expand their utility in some way if you use a higher level spell slot on the things. Sleep for instance adds hit dice to the HP it can effect, hold person adds to the number of creatures it can target, etc.

Edit: wow, yeah, critical success. Yup, Nyzahr's got this.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Jun, 2017 - 12:56am

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh! An open-top enclosure makes things much simpler. Poljen will even try out the nice new bow Lia has offered. Now I guess we can go back to the creepy room… unless there are places we have yet to explore here.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

There are three areas that have gone unexplored. Four if you include the chapel that Nyzahr and Onwen snuck off to poke around.

Check the map I recently uploaded.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 224

Do you mean areas A, B, and D? Or, A, C and D? I am not sure if the barracks is B or C.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 224

You guys went to E first where you rescued the prisoners, F second, where you secured the barracks and the personal quarters, and are currently sitting in C. Onwen and Nyzahr poked around D on their own. No one, not even Fay on his scouting run, has seen A or B. Does that help?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Jun, 2017 - 1:56am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.