Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 225 of 948

It truly is so much fun. Fay has grown into - Page 225 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jun, 2017 - 3:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 225

Indeed it does. Let is check out A, the nursery/hatchery (Oh, this could be creepy, too) since we are right nearby.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay, group:

Just to make sure everyone saw Nyzahr's post about attempting communication with the enemy through the magic mirror and giving you all a chance to react to it, or not. In any case she is about to make her way there and do it on her own as her nature requires.

She got the spear from Velon, thanks for that Cinder… and yes, there is probably a lot of room for future exchanges between them and good opportunities for roleplaying.

Daishain, about the spear, has it been formally identified (By Onwen, for ex)? Is it a +1 weapon? Also, how does the process of attuning to it work ?

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 1st Jun, 2017 - 2:53am

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

It has not yet been identified.

Attuning to a magic item simply requires focusing on it for an hour. It can be done over the course of a long rest.

Attuning to an item reveals its properties, but also activates any curses that might be on the item.

It should also be noted that a character can only have 3 items attuned at once.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 225 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I actually like this idea… but Fay seems to be the risk taker of the group. Definitely impetuous… at least Poljen seems to think so! wink.gif.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I will refrain from commenting further until results are known. The reason I have made no comments so far, either in or out of character, is that Nyzahr (And Fay to a lesser degree) have already demonstrated they will do as they see fit. I am trying not to waste precious time and energy when right now I have a ton of paperwork to do for my homicide case. Only short posts, that I hope are to the point.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Paul, you're spot on, they are both far from being team-players, as their Chaotic alignment dictates.

Saying that, I like the way this is reflected as brash impetuousness in Fay's case, but tempered by his willingness to "Do the right thing", whereas Nyzahr's motivations are a lot more capricious… if not downright haphazard !

Good roleplaying fun, all in all.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 225

Yes indeed, I'm quite curious to see what happens with Nyzahr and the mirror, never mind future ventures of hers. I didn't comment because Velon doesn't have any strong feelings on the matter either way, partially due to his lack of experience with such magic.

PaulNelson, start another set of paperwork with 'Cyanwrath' written on the top. It seems to be part of Poljen's destiny!

P.S. Abnninja I just laughed at the cold stare Fay just gave Velon for his banter with your mom!

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 225

It truly is so much fun. Fay has grown into one of my favorite characters. And the best part is watching Poljen, the Barbarian who like to rush headlong into battle try to temper them. This has to be killing Poljen. Great role playing, which is always so much more fun to me than roll playing… if you catch my meaning.

And [By The Way], 5e has become my favorite version by far.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 1st Jun, 2017 - 3:11am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.