Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 229 of 948

Daishain, would Geoffroy be able to reach - Page 229 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 1:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 229

Since we were doing stuff, moving crap from rooms, freeing prisoners, killing creatures, etc., I did not think we had a chance for a short rest. So no Hit Dice rolled. No one gave me any form of healing either. But if you think there was enough rest in there for a short rest, I will roll some hit dice, and see if Poljen is still up.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

We did nothing afterwards. I think we all felt there wasn't much here to worry about. I know that I was confident the worst was over. I forgot he got injured so severely. Lia should have healed him. If she can get free she can help him out a little.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Right then, in that case, need to make a change, check main thread in a minute for the edit.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 229 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well… I think the best chance we have is to spread out and hit it with ranged weapons and spells. I don't know if anyone can survive long at close range with it. If it took Poljen out that quickly.. If someone dies during this people aren't going to be very happy with Nyzahr. It is great roleplay what she is doing. People would be angry though.

2nd Jun, 2017 - 6:50am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hmm, I am starting to suspect that it may be a good idea to get Geoffroy off his butt and go find the rest of the party. From what I can see, the Silver Blaze could definitely use his help. That, and last I checked nothing was going on with the prisoners that would require him to stay and protect them.

Still, I don't see him simply leaving his sister and the prisoners alone without protection.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Jun, 2017 - 6:51am

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I didn't suggest a short rest as time seems to be critical right now until the prisoners are safely away. I picture all of our activity since they exited the cave only taking 15 minutes or so. Conversations have been brief and none of the rooms have taken very long to deal with.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 229

Currently waiting on Velon and Poljen's input.

In the latter case,you're getting healed almost as soon as you hit the ground, though would be feeling rather weak.

P.S. You can decide if all that acid left any neat scars.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 229

Daishain, would Geoffroy be able to reach us in time to help? I'm debating using sending to tell him we need help badly. It's hard to visualize the scale of the place though. Would it be worthwhile to do? I hate to sacrifice a rare 3rd level spell when I might need it to heal. Just wondering if it is an option worth considering.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Jun, 2017 - 1:27pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.