Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 233 of 948

Did Lia send the message yet? Looking I can't - Page 233 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 10:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 233

Nyzahr should hear faint noises about when she hits the middle corridor. I'd say It would not be out of place to realize something is up and start running then.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay, Fay has healing spells but he is saving every spell to use on the beastie. If he uses all his spells he'll do 16d6. Of course, saves cut that in half.

Daishain,

Is the creature visible for a spell?

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Not from your current position no. That might change shortly, but for now it is well concealed.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 233 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I hope that you stay and fight otherwise that may not bode very well for a certain monk covered in egg as he is working on taunting the monster and breaking eggs.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 5:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Just so you know, when Raging he gets Advantage on the Athletic check, so it will be straight this time. I will post shortly. By the way, would a restoration spell wipe out the exhaustion?

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 3rd Jun, 2017 - 6:00am

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 6:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

It would take a 5th level restoration spell to remove that one level of exhaustion. It's kind of funny how a 3rd level spell can bring someone back from the dead but it takes a 5th level spell just to remove one level of exhaustion.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 233

One last thing I just noticed. I have another +1 to the bow attacks, since it is Masterwork. So the 16 is a 17... I don't know if that hits or not. And does the +1 add to damage as well as to hit?

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 3rd Jun, 2017 - 6:54am

3rd Jun, 2017 - 10:12am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 233

The Quiet Shadow says...

Did Lia send the message yet? Looking I can't see it having been cast yet or I would have jumped in with Geoffroy. If it has, my apologizes for not seeing it sooner.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.