Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 246 of 948

It's purely in character on my part - Page 246 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jun, 2017 - 3:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 246

Well if someone wants to stop him they just have to say so Thus he is headed back to crack more after a good search. Have to wonder how many were there and how many he has cracked already *smile* He is using this as a means to get more frustrations out.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In regards to scarring, that is up to you. As mentioned in the main post, those who took heavy acid damage just now can decide whether or not it leaves marks.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Looks like tempers are rising, got to love drama.

Just a reminder, please do try to keep the tension in between your characters and not let it spill elsewhere.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 246 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yup, thoroughly enjoy playing with everyone here, so any strong opinions about charging in, smashing eggs, killing or keeping baby dragonkin, or the party not sticking together are purely in character!

Easy for me to say as Velon is on his own personal journey here and isn't as upset about the risks nor had to witness family members fall in battle.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes got to love drama. Cratol is indifferent about some things and feels very strongly about other things.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You may have missed it Kntoran, but Geoffroy called on Cratol to get back to the group. Was he ignored as well?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 246

I did not miss it but Cratol was not there when he called for him to get back. If he was there he would have stopped to see what he wanted. The fact he was with Faevalor and Lia would have caused Cratol to not linger in the area *smile*.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 246

It's purely in character on my part and I'm fairly sure on everyone else too. I'd play with this group anywhere. I like it when people actually role play.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.