Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 247 of 948

There's a door in the hatchery, to - Page 247 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jun, 2017 - 10:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 247

Everyone but Nyzahr was together at the end of conflict, and since Cratol spent time searching the room, Geoffroy would be been done with his healing and unlikely to miss that the monk was skipping off.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ahh ok well I thought he was just there with Lia and Faevalor. I thought others were elsewhere. My mistake. I edited my post in the main game.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 7th Jun, 2017 - 3:23pm

7th Jun, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Well, perhaps the characters will be able to discuss things with each other given the situation and everything that happened. Hopefully we can work something out without anyone being too upset while also keeping the Silver Blaze together.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Jun, 2017 - 5:50pm

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 247 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thomas, thank you for having Geoffroy being thoughtful as he healed her. Thanks for healing her in general. Hopefully we will have a good discussion. As long as everyone remembers that it is all in character and doesn't take it personal we should be fine.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I am sure most can take it all in character. I have to say I am enjoying how all of this may come to a head. And yes I will not take anything personal *smile*.

7th Jun, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

You're welcome Kyrroeth, I was simply playing it off that he would have legitimate concern for his companions and in seeing that Lia was being chomped on by an abominable dragon spider monstrosity with acid dripping from its mouth.

The focus and consideration on the scars, I simply remember reading at least maybe in some of the older materials like in 2e that priestesses or cleric of Sune would face the risk of losing the favor of their Goddess and their position in the priesthood if their beauty is marred or lost.

The thought being that if Lia would have found her beauty marred by ugly scars because of the damaged caused by the acid even after being healed, it may destroy her sense of self and harm her emotionally, or otherwise damage her in ways not seen outwardly.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Jun, 2017 - 11:02pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 247

Daishain, about your last post: which door are we talking about here, the one in the cradle room with the terrified kobolds,the room Velon spied on ? Or is there another door in the hatchery room I haven't noticed being spoken of before ?

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 247

There's a door in the hatchery, to the left of the room as you enter, it hasn't been opened yet.

And to spare any confusion, I'll go ahead and say that it is indeed the same door as the one Velon saw. The room he spied on is right next to this one.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Jun, 2017 - 10:49pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.