Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 26 of 948

It does seem that you have your work cut out - Page 26 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jan, 2017 - 8:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 26

He'll be there shortly after Sar'ai ties up the guard. He can bring word of what's going on elsewhere.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Ok, I was about to ask if Elanna could see the caravan heading for the southern camp, but since Cratol has made his way to the northern camp, now Sar'ai, Lia and Cratol need to figure out what to do.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Daishain, can we get a quick snapshot of what all is happening at the moment? My apologies, but I've lost track of what is going on where. Are we about to do battle with the Southern camp, or did Lia and Sar'ai diffuse that situation?

Thanks!

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 26 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia, Sar'ai, and Cratol are at the north camp, they just secured the prisoners being held there.

A few fighters are staying at the caravan to watch things. Onwen stayed with them to rest and recover some of his spells

Everyone else is setting out to the south camp, where the last of the bandits are waiting for word from the scouts you just took out.

17th Jan, 2017 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Just thought I'd throw it out there, and maybe Daishain can tweak it to make it work, but if the south camp is a mile from the north camp, traveling there on foot, even with the added run action, it would take about 58 rounds (Or about 9.5 minutes) to get there.

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 17th Jan, 2017 - 7:31pm

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The group with Onthar is moving relatively slowly in order to avoid spoiling the surprise, and will take a bit of time to shift into position. If they leave now and proceed south at a fast walk/jog, your group should catch up in time. No need to run that distance.

Or at least that was the case before Cahleth proposed his three man assault ahead of the rest, if they go through with that, we'll see how it goes.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Jan, 2017 - 7:37pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 26

Wow, this should have been on the job posting for life cleric in this group. Half of group is suicidal. I'm glad I went with the non-suicidal part of the group *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Jan, 2017 - 8:54pm

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 26

It does seem that you have your work cut out for you biggrin.gif

In any case, with backup coming in behind them, their move is not necessarily suicidal. Highly risky, yes, but they do have some advantages to help make up for the numbers difference.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.