Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 271 of 948

Technically speaking, yes you can help. The - Page 271 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jun, 2017 - 2:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2017 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 271

-chaotic, you caught them with their pants down. They grouped their wagons in a line by a hill, and had been settling down to sleep with a few fires set in between that line and said hill. I had Nyzahr's troll appear on top of the rise and start charging down. You're attacking from one end of the line, the others are nearest to the other end.
-about 10 feet
-yes
-difficult to say. None stand out in that regard, but they're all dressed like typical merchants and guards, even though you know they're not.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain,

Does Fay get an attack of opportunity against the person who stuck him with a spear?

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Why would he? To my knowledge there aren't any features in 5E that grant opportunity attacks upon being attacked. By all means, correct me if I'm wrong.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 271 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I don't know anything specific and you know the rules far better than I do. Also, I'm still in KC so away from my books to check. I just wasn't sure if moving within melee range provokes opportunity attacks.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

By default, pretty much only leaving melee range provokes AOOs.

A couple of feats add new options. In this case, you may be thinking of the Polearm Master feat, which lets your buddy Leo stab people who enter range of his glaive.

Edit, in response to Cinder's main thread query, since he slowed down to fire off his cantrips, Velon is about 50 feet away from the nearest target. He does not have a view of what is going on with Fay, and the nearest target along the path to Fay is the same one mentioned to be 50 feet off.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Jun, 2017 - 12:53pm

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen is now charging into the fray, sword and shield, and a batch of rolls already banked up…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 271

To my understanding we don't have anything to help Fay with the curse. I don't think that Lay on Hands or Lesser Restoration will remove it.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 271

Technically speaking, yes you can help. The spell bestow curse is not a true curse as I think of it. Its a temporary concentration spell.

So you can cast bless to make Fay more likely to pass his saves, and smack the spellcaster around until he loses concentration and/or dies, either of which would end the effect early. If Onwen were still around, a casting of Dispel Magic would also do the trick.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Jun, 2017 - 2:00pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.