Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 272 of 948

I had noticed that. A 1, 2 and a 3. The good - Page 272 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 12:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 272

Okay, I see. The issue is that we won't see him for a while due to being at the opposite end of the fighting. Besides, we wouldn't be able to merely glance down there and know anything was wrong with him. It's up to other members of the stealthy squad to help him out for now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Onwen, blah, traitor! So, I can't post again for a few hours on the main thread so Fay will roll his luck roll here for his save. Also, I'm heading the airport right now, I'll be off the net for a few hours this afternoon.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 21st Jun, 2017 - 2:34pm

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yeah if I remember bestow curse it the reversal of bless. So it is not a lasting effect. Like bless it will expire after a few rounds. Just a pain in the arse for now. Otherwise a remove curse spell is needed.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 21st Jun, 2017 - 2:43pm

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 272 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Question: can Nyzahr use a magic item then attack in the same round, or does that exceed the number of actions available in her turn ?

I was thinking about having her using her Bronze Strip Of bane to even out the odds a bit…

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Some magic items can be activated with a bonus action or even a free action. But that one is not among them I'm afraid. Sorry, but you'll have to choose between attacking and using that.

P.S. It is called a schema.

Currently waiting on actions from Lia and Velon.

On review I never did get back to the latter on what he can see. I'm going to say he can't see what's going on with Fay, but did notice a spell being cast, and thinks it came from a clump of three people not very far ahead of him. There's maybe another five combatants milling around in between him and those three.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Jun, 2017 - 9:29pm

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I didn't catch this in time. Lia will direct her shots towards the middle of the three that contain the magic user. Target the magic user first as always.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 272

Wow! What a series of craptastic rolls! Usually Poljen rolls well in combat, and terribly outside of it, save for talking to birds. Hopefully next round he can turn things around…

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 272

I had noticed that. A 1, 2 and a 3. The good news is that the ray of enfeeblement didn't affect him since he missed anyways *wink* Hopefully the mage will fail his concentration saves and Poljen will be free to wreak havoc.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.