Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 276 of 948

Cratol had tied up the prisoners so I guess - Page 276 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jun, 2017 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 276

Yes, I am afraid unlike Fay's curse Poljen's condition is not dependent on the caster's concentration. Itl end when he passes that save (Surprised he hasn't already done that), or a minute passes.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

So, of the six left how many are around Fay and how are they grouped? Is there any way for Fay to multiple bad guys to sleep at once?

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Four, three are right by you and Cratol, the last is standing back with a longbow, taking shots at you two and Nyzahr. Fay could potentially get three of them at once with a sleep spell.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 276 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I posted my action here on accident. It has now been transferred to the main thread. The rolls for the turn are all rolled here.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Jun, 2017 - 4:06am

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As mentioned in character Lia can support whoever does the questioning. Who is going to do the talking? I'm just trying to speed this up a little. We are basically done with this chapter. I'm hoping for a level up after this *smile*.

25th Jun, 2017 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

I could have Geoffroy doing the talking if you like, he would be willing to even though his methods would never involve torture. Most likely he would try to convince or intimate an answer, but never at himself on any threats possibly given.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Jun, 2017 - 7:11pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 276

That's fine by me Thomas. No one else has said anything different. As I mentioned before Lia will cast a truth telling spell when you start. Since Geoffroy is the leader you might want to address how we are securing the prisoners etc as Daishain asked about. That way we can at least get this moving a little.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 276

Cratol had tied up the prisoners so I guess they are secured but maybe I missed something.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.