Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 277 of 948

Daishain, once you give us an update on the - Page 277 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jun, 2017 - 3:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 277

Maybe he meant where are we going to keep them overnight? I say that we keep them all grouped together and have two on watch all night. One is on normal watch and one keeps an eye on the prisoners. Don't want them getting loose and killing some of our group overnight.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

They're tied up yes, but if left to their own devices, they'll get out at some point. What measures you take to avoid that is what I meant.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Jun, 2017 - 11:51pm

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

My recommendation is that we do what Kyrroeth said regarding watching them. In addition, we gag them so the can't say anything, in case one is a magic user unbeknownst to us. Also, we hood the so they can't see and we separate them so they can't touch each other. The guard on the prisoners will walk between them while on duty, this way they don't fall asleep and they can see each prisoner multiple times during shift.

26th Jun, 2017 - 1:20am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 277 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hooding them might be taking things a bit far I feel, prisoners or not. Keeping them bound and silent perhaps has its merits but hooding seems excessive though positioning them so they can't undo each others' bounds does make sense.

Still, such details can be discussed by the party though a good explanation will need to be provided if hooding is suggested since I am not seeing the sense in such. More, other such details can be discussed during the questioning and after such is finished. Hopefully the zone of truth helps to get some important information.

Sighs, I will get going on my posts as I will be heading in early since I didn't get any sleep last night. My apologizes for such.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Jun, 2017 - 1:21am

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2017 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: A hooded prisoner is always more docile. We'd hood our prisoners as a matter of course when I was in the army. Plus, it disorients them which makes it harder for them to do bad things. There is really nothing hurtful or torture like to hooding them. We're actually saving some poor miscreants life by making escape as difficult as possible.

Also, what questions is Fay going to ask?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 26th Jun, 2017 - 1:34am

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2017 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah I was trying to remember what to ask. We've been on the cave chapter for quite a while now.

-Where were they going?
-What are the valuables for?
-Where are the other cult hideouts?
-Who are the leaders of the cult? (We've heard reference to at least two 'Wyrmaster _" leaders, I believe.)

What else?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jun, 2017 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 277

The Quiet Shadow says...

Fair enough, I guess I have no complaints. That, and it seems you're suggestion that you have military experience so I will differ to you one such things. Especially since I have no such experience and what you say does make sense.

Hooding admittedly just bothers me a bit, not sure way. Perhaps because what groups often do such in movies in shows so getting a more negative perspective on such. Now that you have explained such, I guess that I do not feel so bad about the groups employing such methods.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Jun, 2017 - 1:40am

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 277

Daishain, once you give us an update on the split haul for everyone, I will let you know which bird Poljen purchases. Thanks!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.