Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 281 of 948

A tooth carved into a mother and son on a - Page 281 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jun, 2017 - 10:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 281

(Laugh) yup, was reading the spell. I was pondering the role playing aspect as now Velon might feel bad when he fails to block a blow in battle, etc. Up to you on playing out the conversation and some character development in the side thread. Figured I'd let you post first as Lia mentions the idea to Velon *smile*

Poljen I'm 99% sure I saw Daishain post about leveling to 6 at some point earlier today and someone else rolled their new HP.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The first I recall seeing, though I certainly could have missed it was mentioning the new character to replace Nyzahr was level 6. So here goes yet another Hit Points roll…

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Rolling for hitpoints is working out very well for you Paul. I took the average again because I'm afraid I would roll like Ash did. Daishain did say that we are sixth level now. Not sure where but I know that he did.

That will be a fun roleplay aspect with them sharing hits Cinder. Lia chose Velon because she wanted someone that is already hard to hit. She doesn't want to get hit too much *wink* I'll start it up in the side stories thread Cinder. I've already posted there for Mari so I will have to wait 4 hours or for Fay to reply before posting something.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Jun, 2017 - 8:28pm

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 281 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Sounds good. Headed to my in-person 5e game shortly anyhow *smile*

Yes it may even influence Velon's decisions on his gear and the abilities he trains in. I may choose a +1 to AC type magical item for instance like Poljen (Cape or ring of protection are some of my favorite basic magic items). The thought had also occurred to me that if Velon ever found a really nice two handed sword he could drop his shield, but maybe he'd choose not to thinking of Lia. I'll also keep it in mind as I level him and in his spell choices. Hey, we're back to letting the unexpected things that happen in game influence choices on character build! I like it.

PS Come on, it's because Velon is so handsome!

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah, to quote Kyrroeth here: my one and only HP roll was abysmal, thank you very much, so I chose to use the 1000 gp bump to upgrade Amber Jack's defense (Real name is Jharen Korvac, ladies… but just don't call him Jhar-Jhar, that makes him nervous… *laughs*).

So I decided to upgrade his armor to studded leather and spent a booming 500 gp on a Cloak of Protection (Uncommon Item, adds +1 to AC and saves), if that's okay with our magnanimous Game Master, of course…

As far as story and roleplay, I quite liked the mention of the Toad being part of the Baldur's gate underworld and all, as that could provide a solid opening to bring in Jharen as one of his enemies / competitors / former colleagues or whatnot (Daishain's call, here again…), on top of being an agent for the Harpers

As far as the Draconomicon, like Cinder I am also baffled and mesmerized by the possibilities… let's say I'll give it some serious thought and clear out what has been done with it next time Nyzahr returns to the party. But I got the hint on the dragon parts, only non-perishable stuff then, fine with me.

Looking forward to bring in the new character, here, and hoping everyone enjoys having the possibility of actual vocal interaction with this one (As opposed to its weird, silent infernal albino predecessor…).

On we go, then…

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How much do the two necklaces with the dragon teeth cost Fay to buy Daishain?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 281

As with Velon's armor, that depends on how ornate you want to go.

If we're just talking about taking a tooth, wrapping it up in steel wire, and hanging it from string, it costs nothing.

Get an artist to carve it into something and or a pattern onto its surface,that might run 10-50 gold depending on how ornate you go.

Slap a jewelry level chain on there, and the price will bump up again.

So yeah, what kind of thing did you have in mind?

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 281

A tooth carved into a mother and son on a silver chain. And it appears Fay may not have the funds left over after he buys his sword. So it may just be either carved or hung on a chain for now.

[By The Way], on the side stories I said Fay knew about the Zhenterim… but that is because I know about them from my experience reading and playing in the Forgotten Realms. Did I go too far? Would Fay know?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.