Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 282 of 948

Cratol is wanting to keep the back pack. He - Page 282 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jun, 2017 - 2:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 282

I have updated my character, and I think I have covered everything. The only thing is until I hear from everyone, I am NOT including the stone that adds 1d6 electrical damage to Poljen's sword. There are others in the group who could also find it useful.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Paul,

Poljen is ALWAYS in the front line. My vote is that he keeps it.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Zhentarim are a bit of an open secret, Fay would know about them, certainly enough to make the statement he did. As would just about anyone living on the western side of Faerun.

Solid information on what the Zhentarim actually get up to on the other hand is tough to obtain however.

Fay might know something real about their methods and motives, depending on how well he was taught, but separating fact from fiction there will take a History check.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Jun, 2017 - 10:45pm

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 282 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I would like for Lia to get the CT stone. That's all she cares about besides the money.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I figured she would be interested in that one. [By The Way], feel free to come up with a better name for the thing. I drew a blank on that one for some reason.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay doesn't want much. Maybe a few more coins so he can buy the matching necklaces for him and Lia.

Daushain,

How much will that be from what I described for the necklaces.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 282

A simple carving as described, I'll say its 10 gp. Silver chain, 2. So all told, itl cost him 22 gp.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 282

Cratol is wanting to keep the back pack. He will sale the instruments that are in there unless one of the bards wants a particular instrument. He will however want to keep the grappling hook if that is ok with everyone. After his dealing with electrical attacks he really is wary of the stone let someone else take it. He will however go and see about the torn pouch being repaired correctly and magically on the backpack so all three pockets are usable again. The only other thing he would want is a monks outfit that has a +1 protection on it. How much will all that cost him?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.