Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 284 of 948

Thomas, we are now level 6. Each of us get - Page 284 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jun, 2017 - 12:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 284

Go ahead and take it. I think I am good for now with Cratol. He will have no issues with you taking it. He has the back pack and the grappling hook thing to help us in a pinch too. He has spent all but 62 gold for now he is back to being a poor monk again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain,

I'm almost done updating Fay. Can I assume he got his new scimitar and add it to his sheet?

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Still so many decisions to make here…

I'm confused about cloak of protection. The link lists it under Uncommon but then when you click on it you see it described as Wondrous. Meanwhile the ring is the same exact thing and is Rare. Daishain can you confirm your stance on this for us?

In reviewing more of the Draconomicon, I'm guessing any version of the +3 Blade of Dragondoom or the Ring of Dragonshape are OP at this level Daishain? (Surprised they aren't Wondrous.) What about the Dragonrider armor? Seems more reasonable as +1 plate with some other minor effects you'd have to modify. For instance, would the feather fall apply only when falling off a dragon, or any time you fall? Curious about modifying that item most of all assuming the other two are a bit much.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 284 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

KN,

Got it and thanks. That will round Fay out quite nicely now. Quite a bump going to sixth level and getting all this magic. I assume Daishain will have us facing a legion of storm giants next! wink.gif.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The term wondrous has nothing to do with the rarity or value, it is a reference to the category of magic item the thing belongs to.

Frankly, the term has little bearing in 5E at present, but it used to be that if you wanted to craft magic items, you would have to buy the right for it with multiple feats. The feat "Craft Wondrous Item" would let you craft bags of holding and cloaks of resistance among other things, but not magic swords or wands for instance, you needed a separate feat for those.

Yes, the two items mentioned are rather OP. I think I can fit in the dragonrider armor, but give me a chance to consider.

Abn, yes, Fay can assume he has his new lightsaber, oops, I mean sunblade scimitar tongue.gif.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Jun, 2017 - 4:35am

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I forgot to deduct the 400 gold for the trained eagle. I can probably look up the stats and such back home tomorrow in my books. Just reminding myself to knock off the cost.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jun, 2017 - 6:17am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 284

The Quiet Shadow says...

Shot, lots of replies. What have I messed, what is the hail and what has already been claimed, what is the experience gained and does Geoffroy's sister get any improvements? I will be reading over everything eventually but it it after midnight right now I just wanted to show that I was still here.

Also, I will likely spend at least part of the free six months having Geoffory and his sister training as well studying in a temple probably in Balder's Gate. If the others need him for something, he will be there and is also more then happy to help look for what clues can be found.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 284

Thomas, we are now level 6. Each of us get 2722 gold pieces. Elyria gets 500 only. She will be level 3 now. Look back through this thread. Daishain posted a link with 5e magic items. He listed the pricing also which is by rarity of the item. Offhand rare items are 2500 and uncommon are 500.

Ninja, I'm jealous of Fay's lightsaber. That's an amazing weapon *wink* I feel the same as you. We are getting a huge upgrade now in magic items. I'm expecting a substantial upgrade in enemies now to make it a challenge.

Daishain, any issues with the broom of flying? If not then Mari will purchase one. I'm tempted to buy one for Lia as well but those wands of lightning bolts… To be honest I'm amazed at how cheap those brooms are.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.