Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 285 of 948

Lia is all updated at last. I took the average - Page 285 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jun, 2017 - 3:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 285

Yeah, next time it'll be a Blue Dragon and a Black Dragon… or maybe a squadron of Dragons supporting a large group of Frost Giants. Nothing too challenging!

And you can call Fay Obi Wan from now on. cool.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That's okay. We have connections. Maybe Velon can get us some gold dragons to fly around on. I would even settle for copper or bronze dragons *wink*.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Broom of flying is fine with me. Bear in mind the weight restrictions.

And don't worry, you'll be kept challenged, and I won't have to resort to giants or dragons to do it. *Starts laughing maniacally in the background.*.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Jun, 2017 - 2:55pm

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 285 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, I'm wondering about a couple of things. Could Lia shoot her bow when riding a broom or would a hand be required to control the broom? If she was hit by a ranged attack while in the air would she have to make a roll to keep from falling?

I'm thinking about trying to get a wand of lightning bolts through the black market. If I decide to do this do I roll something or is it something that you take care of?

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Jun, 2017 - 10:20pm

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Depends on the circumstances. If you're just floating along, I'll say you won't need a hand, and don't need to worry about additional consequences of being shot.

If however you're flying swiftly and/or pulling off some aerobatic stunt, removing both hands to fire a bow will require an athletics or acrobatics check to remain in control and not fall off. Same goes for being hit while in motion. Fair enough?

As for the Black Market option, thats a roll I make, with several potential outcomes. You won't know the result right away. Note: you getting the item you paid for without any hitches is still the single most likely option.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Jun, 2017 - 10:29pm

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

That sounds very fair Daishain. Alright, Lia will attempt to purchase the Wand of Lightning Bolts on the black market. Can you let me know the cost on that when you have time Daishain? I'll purchase my other items after I know how much money remains. Ugh. This makes me nervous. I'm sure one bad result would be getting a wand that might explode in her hand.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 285

Lia finds a rather seedy looking man offering such a wand at only 1,550 gp. Rather taken with the beautiful cleric of Sune, he drops his price down to 1,450.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 285

Lia is all updated at last. I took the average in hit points for her again. She bought the bargain wand of lightning bolts. In addition she picked up a bag of holding and a broom of flying. She will keep everything in the bag of holding while adventuring except her armor, weapons, shield and magic wand. Her total weight will be under 200 pounds so the broom of flying will move at full speed. Mari picked up a weapon of warning: shortsword. Mari will have Lia's horse along with her when everyone is riding.

Edited: Daishain, I don't see the weapon of warning listed on the srd but I've seen it elsewhere listed as a uncommon magic item in 5e. Is it acceptable?

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th Jun, 2017 - 4:37am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.