Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 287 of 948

Paul, I just responded to Poljen in the side - Page 287 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jun, 2017 - 10:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 287

Yup ok that makes sense to me since full plate is expensive as is. I'll be going with the regular plate.
What are your thoughts on the mithril's help with stealth overlapping with the silence stone Velon already has? Thanks.

Edit: Would also like to vendor Velon's previously worn splint mail.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 29th Jun, 2017 - 7:46pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

You could get another 100 from the splint.

And yes, I'd say that most of the heavy armor stealth penalty is sound related, meaning the silence stone would negate it.

Bear in mind that you can't hear a thing while its active either, meaning you could easily miss your buddies could be trying to warn you of something. So be careful.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes indeed, I figure it could make for good fun / role play and opportunity for creative uses (Grappling that boss caster, for instance).

Velon will share 50GP from the mace sale with the other PC's still left. Dividing by 6 to keep the math easy, but if Nazyr is still around she can take 50GP from Velon too. Just let me know so I can deduct it.

Velon will spend another 300GP on the adamantine to block crits. At least he's getting it partially with credit he may otherwise never use, and it will boost the resale value a bit if he does find special armor down the road.

To clarify a tiny bit on what Velon will do if no other PC's influence him or Bahamut doesn't explicitly send him on a quest, Velon would take work of the lawful good variety on behalf of the Blaze or from the Harpers. Perhaps he could earn some extra coin. He'd invite Poljen and any other staying back to join him.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 287 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol would not mind Poljen and Velon coming with him to see some new place.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thomas, Lia wouldn't want anyone else to go. This has the potential to be quite painful to her and isn't something she wants anyone else to see. Mari won't be going. She is staying in Baldur's Gate taking care of some business. She will check in on Poljen and whoever else stays around frequently.

29th Jun, 2017 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

I understand, and Geoffroy will as well though this would probably worry him. The Morningliege's concern for Lia will be on his mind while she is away on whatever business the wood elf needs to take care off.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Jun, 2017 - 9:32pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 287

Poljen will decline Cratol's offer. He thinks people should deal with their own family issues. He will probably end up adventuring a bit with Velon, doing well by doing good. When Mari comes around to check in on him the first time he engages I his usual over-the-top flirting. Assuming she does not succumb to his charms, the second time, he looks suspicious. "Did Lovely Lia ask you to keep an eye on me?"

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 287

Paul, I just responded to Poljen in the side story thread. It's at the bottom of my last post. Poljen has been too quiet. He needs something to do *wink*.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.