Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 296 of 948

In response to the main thread query about - Page 296 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jul, 2017 - 7:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 296

I just realized that I've been using my perception bonus for pursuasion. The bonus should be +1, not +5. Sorry about the mistake.

Kyrroeth, I noticed that today too, though I did miss flaming sphere and scorching ray. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Now I'm just dying to see Silas' response to my [Critical Hit] fail Pursuasion. And remember, I used the wrong bonus so it's actually a total of 2.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 14th Jul, 2017 - 10:51pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

You know, its a really good thing you didn't need to convince Silas on that subject, as I doubt he'd be swayed by a roll of 2 tongue.gif.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'm Sorry Thomas. We didn't mean to dump leadership onto Geoffroy. When Poljen was the leader he was over it all. We need a leader to make decisions instead of a group consensus. A group consensus would work for a table top game. Waiting on everyone in the group to debate decisions for the group would slow this game to a crawl in this format.

Ninja, we discussed splitting the leadership roles up before but it didn't go any further.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Jul, 2017 - 12:18am

15th Jul, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 296 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

I am fine with having Geoffroy taking such leadership, I had just thought the issues were mostly during battle situations with at least a few members being against any one character giving orders or being the final decider of any action or path.

I mainly would wish to be careful to make sure to provide the leadership wanted, but still try to make sure no one feels I am trying to be controlling or boss around other characters.

Honestly, I just want to make sure I understand what the expectations for Geoffroy would be and I am still willing to divide up the leadership a bit if it makes other feel better about the situation. Really though, I think the main issue is trust and with this those who have concern of how active I will be.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Jul, 2017 - 12:27am

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I'm good with whatever we decide. I thought we discussed the split thing and made a decision but that was a long time ago and at my advanced age my memory sometimes fails me.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

First, my apologies for just getting back to this thread. I am used to play-by-email so I only have one spot to look at for updates. I'll get subscribed to the others so I can be more involved. I will also try to be more open-ended on my posts if it involves possibly holding up the party. Summer vacation with the kids means sometimes we are out of the house for longer periods of the day. Friday nights I run a live game so I am just getting online at 1am-ish Atlantic time.

Reconcile Edited: ChristianD on 15th Jul, 2017 - 4:07am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 296

I know I'm new here and have little room to talk on the matter because I'm just getting to know you; but I think the best way to handle this is by choosing two or more members of the group and giving them full decision power in all leadership matters.

In game; these few trusted members are allowed to dictate decisions and all members agree to follow the decision, even the other leaders.

Out of game; the first of the leaders to post a decision makes the decision with other leaders having to agree (Unless it's a really dumb decision *laugh*).

It should work very well in this format; it's basically first to post leadership.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 15th Jul, 2017 - 4:26am

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 296

In response to the main thread query about periapt of health, it suppresses disease, it doesn't cure.

Normally this isn't a big issue, but if multiple people are sick, they can't both wear it.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.