Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 4 of 948

The Zhentarim have been around for quite some - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jan, 2017 - 5:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 4

Dang it! I just re-read Cahleth's post, and he was going to Stealth away from the group. I should not have posted Poljen going with him. Daishain, how would you like to handle that?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

How about you wait for RyanJ. If he wants to slip away without notifying the group, he can do so, and I think his stealth roll is high enough that you'd be left wondering where he disappeared to. If he says otherwise, Pol has a chance to talk him into splitting off a little more noisily.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Okay, now I need clarification again. I thought we had retconned so that Cahleth was alone on the veranda, and I posted Poljen seeing over heads simply because he is tall.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I thought we did too. I don't think Ryan saw this thread so I put it in Out of Character: in the main thread to update him. Daishain definitely retconned it.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Sorry for the extra confusion. Failed to check this thread before posting my action. Won't let that happen again. I definitely slunk away without Pol knowing where I went.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I thought that was the issue, things can get confusing between multiple threads. I do apologize for that. Do try to check here when there's new stuff before posting in the main. Outchar discussion of what's going on often occurs here rather than there, mostly so we can keep the main thread uncluttered.

EDIT: New reference! Time for a bit more background! The Zhentarim, also known collectively as the Black Network, are in some respects the Harpers' main rival. Similar approach in that they both use information to achieve their goals, but these guys use it for their own greedy gain, leveraging as much economic and political power they can from the situation at hand.

EDIT2: To clarify, what Cratol saw wasn't a mark, but a living, if small, snake that had been hidden up his sleeve. He just saw the head though.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Jan, 2017 - 4:24pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 4

The Quiet Shadow says...

Interesting, would are characters know this information about the Zhentarim or are we going to need to make knowledge rolls of some sort?

I can already say, if he knows or learns about them Geoffroy would not approve of them and seek no interaction with them if possible. Those who focus so much on their own greed, ambition, and power are in his eyes among the most dangerous people he is likely to ever meet.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

The Zhentarim have been around for quite some time. What I put there is common enough knowledge that a roll isn't necessary.

If you want more details however, such as history or more specific resources/methods, that will take appropriate knowledge checks.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (948) »

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.